TONYHP
New Contributor
Hey to all!
My name is Tony and this is my first time writing a post in this great forum. I just read the TMF and without a doubt , it came a the right time of my life. After going through self help , get rick books and materials from other gurus and seeing a lot of conflicting information about the different ways towards achieving wealth, this book made a real and no bs approach towards achieving financial freedom for REAL. In fact , I was doing my research in terms of joining an MLM company and I came across this forum a couple of weeks ago. Reading the information here and most important , reading the TMF, it helped make the decision to not join an MLM company and waste my time with that business model. I look forward to connecting with all of you in this forum. Now I am going to go ahead and read UNSCRIPTED !. Thank you MJ!.
My name is Tony and this is my first time writing a post in this great forum. I just read the TMF and without a doubt , it came a the right time of my life. After going through self help , get rick books and materials from other gurus and seeing a lot of conflicting information about the different ways towards achieving wealth, this book made a real and no bs approach towards achieving financial freedom for REAL. In fact , I was doing my research in terms of joining an MLM company and I came across this forum a couple of weeks ago. Reading the information here and most important , reading the TMF, it helped make the decision to not join an MLM company and waste my time with that business model. I look forward to connecting with all of you in this forum. Now I am going to go ahead and read UNSCRIPTED !. Thank you MJ!.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
