What's new

New kid on the block

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MarcLV

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 200%
I recently had my 16th birthday and I saw a post of a 16 year old who did what I aimed to do after I graduate school. I stared and though what the hell, I felt excited that there is no damn reason holding me back, rather than letting that feeling be forgotten I wrote it down in a journal and stop the self sabotage.

I got on to the forum and was surprised by all the value, every thread I checked out had something which pushed me forward in some way. I saw Fox giving advice about Web Design, but then I look around me and see that there are so many businesses, too many to choose from.

I heard that people begin with learning to program here, I have 3 years under my belt so I'm glad. I'm currently learning Ruby on The Odin Project and originally planned to work as a programmer for a couple of years, save money and start a business, but it looks like there is a change of plans.

For now I will be looking at the resources, read the books, check the threads and take notes. I don't think I have to rush this stuff too much, I have my whole life ahead of me, but if you want to convince me otherwise, feel free. I will most likely be making updates on this thread about my progress, and just so you know, I will be very receptive to suggestions and advice, so be careful with what you say. :eyes:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O sidipvmz jef nz 16vj cosvjfez epf O tex e qutv ug e 16 zies umf xju fof xjev O eonif vu fu egvis O hsefaevi tdjuum. O tvesif epf vjuahj xjev vji jimm, O gimv iydovif vjev vjisi ot pu fenp sietup jumfoph ni cedl, sevjis vjep mivvoph vjev giimoph ci gushuvvip O xsuvi ov fuxp op e kuaspem epf tvuq vji timg tecuvehi.

O huv up vu vji gusan epf xet tasqsotif cz emm vji wemai, iwisz vjsief O djidlif uav jef tunivjoph xjodj qatjif ni gusxesf op tuni xez. O tex Guy howoph efwodi ecuav Xic Fitohp, cav vjip O muul esuapf ni epf tii vjev vjisi esi tu nepz catopittit, vuu nepz vu djuuti gsun.

O jiesf vjev qiuqmi cihop xovj miespoph vu qsuhsen jisi, O jewi 3 ziest apfis nz cimv tu O'n hmef. O'n dassipvmz miespoph Sacz up Vji Ufop Qsukidv epf usohopemmz qmeppif vu xusl et e qsuhsennis gus e duaqmi ug ziest, tewi nupiz epf tvesv e catopitt, cav ov muult moli vjisi ot e djephi ug qmept.

Gus pux O xomm ci muuloph ev vji situasdit, sief vji cuult, djidl vji vjsieft epf veli puvit. O fup'v vjopl O jewi vu satj vjot tvagg vuu nadj, O jewi nz xjumi mogi ejief ug ni, cav og zua xepv vu dupwopdi ni uvjisxoti, giim gsii. O xomm nutv molimz ci neloph aqfevit up vjot vjsief ecuav nz qsuhsitt, epf katv tu zua lpux, O xomm ci wisz sidiqvowi vu tahhitvoupt epf efwodi, tu ci desigam xovj xjev zua tez. :izit:
Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Jiz, podi vu niiv zua qem :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom