The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New Irish user

nialledwards23

New Contributor
Jan 3, 2019
Hi lads new to the forum, looking to learn and soak up some knowledge from people who know,I really don’t know where to start or what iam going to do business wise but iam sick to my teeth of working long hours for other people making very little, done a few things myself in the past but it’s time for a serious change now iam not getting any younger
Looking forward to learning as much as I can here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane community, @nialledwards23.

I really don’t know where to start or what iam going to do business wise but iam sick to my teeth of working long hours for other people making very little, done a few things myself in the past but it’s time for a serious change now iam not getting any younger
If you haven't read The Millionaire Fastlane yet, I'd recommend you start from there. The book will help you to look at life and money through a whole new set of lenses and set you on fire to turn your life around. At least it did for me.

If you're new to Audible, you can get the audiobook version of The Millionaire Fastlane free by following the link at the very bottom of this page.

Good luck, and Godspeed in your Fastlane adventures!

JordanK

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum. Where in Ireland are you based? I'm in Galway :)

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My stepson is studying in Carlow. I often drop him down or pick him up. Happy to grab a quick coffee sometime if you’re about.

OP
OP
N

nialledwards23

New Contributor
Jan 3, 2019
My stepson is studying in Carlow. I often drop him down or pick him up. Happy to grab a quick coffee sometime if you’re about.
Hi Andy id definitely try catch up with you for a coffee thanks, I didn’t think there would be people so close to home on this forum.
I’ll send you a pm Andy with my number I don’t get on the forum much at the moment busy with working in Dublin atm

OP
OP
N

nialledwards23

New Contributor
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the welcome everyone hopefully I can start to get on the forum a bit more and knock this 7 day work craic off

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi Andy id definitely try catch up with you for a coffee thanks, I didn’t think there would be people so close to home on this forum.
I’ll send you a pm Andy with my number I don’t get on the forum much at the moment busy with working in Dublin atm

I actually live in Co Kildare, so you may even be passing through occasionally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom