The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello fellow users, allow me to introduce myself...

Charles520

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 10, 2024
Greetings everyone! My name is Charles and I'm a new member of the Fastlane forum. Although on the timid side, I'm looking forward to interacting with like-minded people such as yourselves! I'm currently on chapter 25 of "The Millionaire Fastlane ", and after hearing about the Fastlane forums many times throughout the book, I decided that it could be an effective way to gain insight on entrepreneurship and connect with others that share the same values that I do. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to business, however "The Millionaire Fastlane " has convinced me that it's worth my time and that I shouldn't settle for the mediocrity that is the slowlane (or in my case, the sidewalk). For this reason, I believe I need to start using my time wisely to learn as much as I can instead of wasting time like I've been doing up to this point, and what better way to do it than exposing myself to others who have been there and done that. I currently live with my parents and use money that I get from my close to minimum wage jobs to pay part of the rent. When I'm not working, I play video games and indulge in entertainment to pass the time and distract me from the current issues in my life. Before I read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I admittedly and foolishly believed that where I am right now, this dissatisfaction with where I am today, was due to other factors that weren't my fault. I believed my rough childhood, my parent's lack of education and inability to teach me what I needed to know, the lack of money to receive a good education and fix my car, or my genetics were to blame. I couldn't see that where I am today, is the result of my inaction to change it. This book has helped me to realize that I'm the one to blame for my current situation and how I presently live my life. If you want to effectively communicate with others or start building a business, then god damn it learn how to! I'm done making excuses as to why I'm unable to talk to strangers, read books, and get an education. I want to start putting in the work to make this happen, because I know my current path will lead to stillness and regret. I created an account on the Fastlane forum to broaden my horizons and get out of my comfort zone, because there are major consequences for not doing so. Other than what I have learned so far in "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I'm a total beginner when it comes to starting a Fastlane, but I know the support and knowledge you incredible people provide will help guide me along that path to success.

That's it for my introduction, thank you very much for reading and I'll see you in the forums!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
452%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Awesome intro Charles, full of self-reflection.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...