The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE New Forum Sponsor (Global Wealth Protection)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Sorry but what is your question?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Just came here to say - to anyone who doesn't know Bobby / @GlobalWealth - he is an extremely knowledgeable guy in this field. Having personally seen a few of his presentations on this subject at the Fastlane meetups, there is no questioning the value and expertise that he and his services provide. Oh and, he's also a pretty cool dude :)

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Ironically I am currently in Panama City, Panama at a GWP Insiders event with clients.

We are walking them through getting Panamanian residency and visiting a private vault today.

One client is a British couple. Based on the strategies we are implementing for them they will save 6 figures in taxes thus funding their new nomad life.

Another client is a real estate investor. We are moving his liquid portolio offshore and re-establishing his real estate holdings to save a bit over $100k in taxes.

Clients like these are the reason I love this work.

MTF

Never give up
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 1, 2011
Sorry but what is your question?

My question is why you recommend LLCs in the US for non-residents if they most likely won't be able to open a bank account in the US or any other country in the world, which renders this structure pretty much useless for people outside the US.

The same applies to offshore companies - many internationalization experts say you can use them to reduce your taxes, but the only way to do that would be to have a tax residency in a tax haven/country with territorial taxation in the first place (otherwise if you want to do everything by the book, your offshore company is taxed in the country of your residence, so there are no tax benefits whatsoever).

I'm just trying to understand what I'm missing here...

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
My question is why you recommend LLCs in the US for non-residents if they most likely won't be able to open a bank account in the US or any other country in the world, which renders this structure pretty much useless for people outside the US.
The US is the largest tax haven in the world....just not for Americans. Using a US LLC for investments allows foreign investors to take advantage of asset protection benefits as well as tax exemption on capital gains (minus real estate) and huge tax incentives. It is actually quite easy for a foreigner to open a bank account for their LLC. They would just need to apply for an ITIN and use that when applying for the LLC's EIN.

The same applies to offshore companies - many internationalization experts say you can use them to reduce your taxes, but the only way to do that would be to have a tax residency in a tax haven/country with territorial taxation in the first place (otherwise if you want to do everything by the book, your offshore company is taxed in the country of your residence, so there are no tax benefits whatsoever).
Again, not necessarily true. But to be honest this is too complicated of a question to answer in this forum. This requires in depth research for each individual situation as factors such as nationality, residency, source of income, product type, nature of income, and other factors matter to get a real answer.

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2013
I just signed up. For anyone here considering the membership, I can state that the articles and info in the members only section are awesome. I have been looking for similar information for months now and short of questionable sources and anecdotal information, its VERY hard to find a reliable source of information like this.

Another question for @GlobalWealth - are the webinars recorded for later viewing? I might have missed this week's webinar by just a few hours, and can't find a link. (I know I can ask the GWP support team, but I figured this might help others here as well).
Hi @ShakeItUp, thanks for the posts. I'm Australian too, been here more 30 years...
How did you find the Insider membership so far? Is it still good and valuable as an Australian, non-US citizen? Like you, I've been looking for these kind of info a long time, and not found much legit ones that I can trust.
Thanks

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2013
Thanks MJ. Any questions - ask away.
Thanks @GlobalWealth. I've been reading your other thread on live rent free, and now found this. I'd like to check your Insider out and learn more about this thing. I'm Australian, so are your teachings in there applicable for the non-Us citizen? And do you mind if I ask what's the cost joining the Insider?
Thanks

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Thanks @GlobalWealth. I've been reading your other thread on live rent free, and now found this. I'd like to check your Insider out and learn more about this thing. I'm Australian, so are your teachings in there applicable for the non-Us citizen? And do you mind if I ask what's the cost joining the Insider?
Thanks
More than 50% of my clients are non US.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock