Hi! My name is Kate and I live and work in NYC, born and raised in Central Asia, but have been living and loving this country for over 20 years....
My parents brought us here in search of a better life and we found it, but something does not feel right. Now in my 30's and working the "standard" finance job, owning a house, a german car
and "slowlaning" feels empty. I thought I have just hit my mid-life crisis early, but perhaps it is just a realization that the way I live does not make sense (a bit late, I know, but better now than never). This sent me searching for something that will resonate or help and I came across @MJ DeMarco 's book. I do not know where to start yet, but thing are going to change, and hopefully fast.
Happy to be a part of the community of the like-minded people.
My parents brought us here in search of a better life and we found it, but something does not feel right. Now in my 30's and working the "standard" finance job, owning a house, a german car
Happy to be a part of the community of the like-minded people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
