The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO new fastlaner

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

KateK

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 24, 2018
NYC
Hi! My name is Kate and I live and work in NYC, born and raised in Central Asia, but have been living and loving this country for over 20 years....
My parents brought us here in search of a better life and we found it, but something does not feel right. Now in my 30's and working the "standard" finance job, owning a house, a german car ;) and "slowlaning" feels empty. I thought I have just hit my mid-life crisis early, but perhaps it is just a realization that the way I live does not make sense (a bit late, I know, but better now than never). This sent me searching for something that will resonate or help and I came across @MJ DeMarco 's book. I do not know where to start yet, but thing are going to change, and hopefully fast.
Happy to be a part of the community of the like-minded people.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
make sure you post that you've read MJ's book on

GOLD - I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

welcome to the forum; a lot of resources here and members that can assist in your locality (being NYC) should be good.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Daniel...D

Contributor
Jul 27, 2017
US
Hi! My name is Kate and I live and work in NYC, born and raised in Central Asia, but have been living and loving this country for over 20 years....
My parents brought us here in search of a better life and we found it, but something does not feel right. Now in my 30's and working the "standard" finance job, owning a house, a german car ;) and "slowlaning" feels empty. I thought I have just hit my mid-life crisis early, but perhaps it is just a realization that the way I live does not make sense (a bit late, I know, but better now than never). This sent me searching for something that will resonate or help and I came across @MJ DeMarco 's book. I do not know where to start yet, but thing are going to change, and hopefully fast.
Happy to be a part of the community of the like-minded people.
Welcome))

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom