Hello to everyone!
Name is Vera, going to be 24 this month :wave:I have been lurking this forum for months and finally decided to join. I've been on other forums related to business and entrepreneurship, and hated them all. The responses were never that great and people didn't truly seem interested in helping others. I think I have always been an entrepreneur since like 8 yrs old when I was making all kinds of crafts and selling them to all my neighbors. I remember in elementary school making all kinds of keychains and beaded animals. I had about 10 orders every day and it became the most popular thing in school. I don't ever remember asking my parents for money because I was always selling something or making something new. Once the craze died down for one thing I began my next new little venture. Over the years I have started businesses, closed down businesses, had my successes and failures but ultimately it's shaped me into the person I am today. I am in the process of writing 2 e-books and building a website around them. As soon as I have something to show ya, I will! I also have 2 kiddos, 5 yrs old and a 22 mo. old. I love fashion, photography, art, design, music, dance, sports....I am a really active person. But more than anything in the world I love my kids! I want to spend every day living for them and watching them grow up.
Name is Vera, going to be 24 this month :wave:I have been lurking this forum for months and finally decided to join. I've been on other forums related to business and entrepreneurship, and hated them all. The responses were never that great and people didn't truly seem interested in helping others. I think I have always been an entrepreneur since like 8 yrs old when I was making all kinds of crafts and selling them to all my neighbors. I remember in elementary school making all kinds of keychains and beaded animals. I had about 10 orders every day and it became the most popular thing in school. I don't ever remember asking my parents for money because I was always selling something or making something new. Once the craze died down for one thing I began my next new little venture. Over the years I have started businesses, closed down businesses, had my successes and failures but ultimately it's shaped me into the person I am today. I am in the process of writing 2 e-books and building a website around them. As soon as I have something to show ya, I will! I also have 2 kiddos, 5 yrs old and a 22 mo. old. I love fashion, photography, art, design, music, dance, sports....I am a really active person. But more than anything in the world I love my kids! I want to spend every day living for them and watching them grow up.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
