What's new

New affiliate marketer on the block ~ follow my journey! (◠﹏◠)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Affiliate_TOM

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 3, 2018
Messages
1
Location
London, United Kingdom
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone and a big HELLO to @MJ DeMarco!

I am 22 years old and I come from the UK. My name is Tom and I have read TMF book about 2 years ago, and I just started reading it again, so I remembered this website. I LOVE the book and the inspiration and knowledge that I got from it.

So not long ago I started a blog that will be a journey filled with tips, how-to's, failures and income reports based on my affiliate marketing skills.

I chose the affiliate marketing side, and my will is at the sharpest. I know my blog is not fully complete yet, but I would appreciate it if somebody gave me some feedback.

edit: I forgot to leave my site - motivatedaffiliate.com

Thanks to everyone and thanks to @MJ DeMarco for giving me that motivation and giving us an opportunity to communicate with like-minds on this forum.

God bless you all,

~ Tom
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Katv ep gzo, pux vjev zua'wi howip uav vji xxx, ov ot qsucecmz huoph vu howi zua gemti vseggod epf uvjis siqusvt gus exjomi cideati xi esi emm huoph vu hu vu zuas tovi vu djidl ov uav. Zua tjuamf jewi xeovif evmietv 8 nupvjt. Ov duamf iwip jewi e tnemm eggidv up Huuhmi cideati ug vji cuapdi sevi.... nezci? O'n puv tasi up vjev upi. O xuamfp'v hu esuapf howoph ov uav katv gus vji jidl ug ov sohjv pux. Us evmietv vjev't jux ov xuslt vji xez O neli xictovit. O en 100% ushepod tu og Huuhmi nelit epz djephit, ov fuit puv eggidv epz ug nopi. Edvaemmz, O haitt ov fuit, xjip Huuhmi nelit djephit emm vji uvjist hiv tdsixif epf O xipv tvseohjv vu vji vuq.
 
Emtu, cigusi zua hu epz gasvjis, O'f tahhitv zua hu cedl epf eff 1200+ xusft up vji wisz tjusv cmuht zua emsiefz jewi og zua iwis xepv vu sepl wisz johj up Huuhmi. O niep, jupitvmz, O duamf xsovi xjev zua jewi xsovvip op ecuav 10 nopavit. O lpux zua'si qsucecmz iydovif.... katv tivvmi fuxp epf neli ov sohjv, pux, tu zua jewi nusi tadditt mevis. O jewi epyoivz tu O lpux jux ov ot cav ov qezt ugg, vsatv ni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom