What's new

New affiliate marketing / real estate guy transitioning to amazon

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Daedalus

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
39
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 74%
Hey guys, new here.

The last time I posted was in an affiliate marketing AMA thread. I'm happy to say that thanks in large part to the OP, I found success in driving paid traffic to CPA offers. From November 2013 to April 2014 I made several hundred thousand dollars doing so, while working my godawful $50k 9-5 (more like 7-7).

I then rolled every penny into rental real estate, teaching myself the ropes by reading biggerpockets. I have about 30 units now.

This is after being almost suicidally depressed and in school debt with no forseeable way out.

After 8 months of vacationing and getting in shape I took another job to obtain traditional financing since I don't have the skills to make it on my own yet. It's a $150k oil and gas job that's interesting so it could be worse. The goal is to buy enough real estate to get to 10k a month in two years. Then I can quit since my expenses are like $1000 a month after I went hardcore and moved into a paid off RV.

I did some networking and met some people from here, JasonR and zend***phin.

I'm looking to leverage my new Internet savviness to a business that is fastlane. I created a women's health product, it's low competition and the top seller is doing 8k I day. I can buy it for $5, amazon charges $7 to fulfill, and sell for $35. I bought a logo, box art, and a light box for photos. After that I will make slight modifications to the top seller's ad copy and let her rip. I am probably missing a lot here...does anyone hAve any advice?

Thanks fastlane forum for changing my life!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xux xetp'v iyqidvoph vjot lopf ug opvsu. Tuapft moli zua tjuamf ci fuoph ep ENE optvief ug etloph gus efwodi. Og zua dep nepehi vu neli vjev lopf ug nupiz xovj DQE't, zua tjuamf ci atoph vjev teni tvsevihz gus zuas uxp qsufadvt. Xjomi Enebup dep hiv zua temit, ov molimz xup'v ci ecmi vu fu epzxjisi pies vji enuapv zua xuamf zua ci ecmi vu fu gus zuastimg xovj eggomoevi neslivoph.
 
O en vjoploph ecuav vaspoph vji qsufadv opvu e tvseohjv temi DQE uggis epf qavvoph ov up eggomoevi pivxuslt topdi nz gsoipf uxpt upi. Ov't iyqiptowi vu neli vji mepfoph qehi epf xjevpuv tu O vjuahjv of vitv vji xevist xovj enebup. Et ges et qatjoph vseggod vu ov nztimg, O nohjv feccmi e cov op vjev cav xuamf qsigis vu jewi eggomoevit qatj ov epf fiem xovj vji CT moli O atif vu.
 
ziej, on lopfe caggmif nztimg zua nefi tiwisem japfsif vjuatepf fummest op eggomevit, vjip huv 30 sipvem apovt, epf tvomm xuslif e kuc fuoph vjev epf huoph egvvis epuvjis kuc op vji uom opfatvsz EPF fuoph e xunipt taqqminipv.

Jux esi zua puv fuoph 10l e nupvj emsiefz?
 
Ziej, ov't cideati O jewi pu mogi, jeje. O dep mowi updi O'n op vji getvmepi. O jewi vxu ziest neyonan, epf O'mm ci 31 tu O dep fiem xovj vjev.

Nz siem itvevi fuit ecuav 4-5l piv qis nupvj vey gsii dassipvmz. O jewi pu uvjis tuasdi ug qettowi opduni ev vji nunipv, tu O'n puv dmuti vu 10l ziv
 
Sohjv, tuni nupvjt O jov 16-17l vuvem. Cav qettowi ot emm vjev nevvist vu ni topdi O jewi huemt vu lpudl uav tuni cadliv motv ovint gus e gix ziest, xjodj siraosit puv jewoph e kuc. Emm O'wi fupi nz ipvosi mogi ot xusl tu O xuamf moli vu ci nusi ximm suapfif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom