The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Never feel like your alone again

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Being held accountable and guided by a group of people who are in the position as you are with the same goals that want to take there fastlane journey to the next level. It is a lot better to be in a group than being alone I can tell from experience but i will not let you feel that way because you have these winners with you who will be here everyday to catapult you forward.
1. Who we are
A bunch of pretty college students who are working or that want to work and start their journey to wealth.
2. Our goals
Daily, every one will be accountable for what goal they achieve and what goal they didn’t finish, you have to be honest in order for the masterminds in this thread to help you.
3. Group size
As big as it can get we will impact the most people possible and assist in what they need
4. You can share whatever you want
No one is gonna judge you but you will be held accountable for not doing what you should.
Welcome, smile your not alone anymore.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Being held accountable and guided by a group of people who are in the position as you are with the same goals that want to take there fastlane journey to the next level. It is a lot better to be in a group than being alone I can tell from experience but i will not let you feel that way because you have these winners with you who will be here everyday to catapult you forward.
1. Who we are
A bunch of pretty college students who are working or that want to work and start their journey to wealth.
2. Our goals
Daily, every one will be accountable for what goal they achieve and what goal they didn’t finish, you have to be honest in order for the masterminds in this thread to help you.
3. Group size
As big as it can get we will impact the most people possible and assist in what they need
No one is gonna judge you but you will be held accountable for not doing what you should.
Myself I don’t work still I read and I do sales training I live a very disciplined life wake up at 4 am train come back eat healthy go to boxing cold shower and meditation also have improved my mind a lot I make my self do these things and you should too. I used to slack off and go watch tv whenever I felt like it but not anymore and you won’t too so start by saying what you have problems with and if you have any feedback to give on improving the quality of the thread your idea is much appreciated

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hi, even if you are alone, I recommend you to participate here. That alone will help you. You can also join discord, slack and many other servers. You also have the physical world where you have coworking spaces etc.

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
D
1. Who we are
2. Our goals
3. Group size
Day one check in what are your goals today and have you accomplished any of them

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
D

Day one check in what are your goals today and have you accomplished any of them
What are your goals today and have you accomplished any of them?

An accountability thread hosted by someone who doesn't share their own goals or accomplishments won't attract anyone else to do the same.

This is not a valuable use of your time.

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
What are your goals today and have you accomplished any of them?

An accountability thread hosted by someone who doesn't share their own goals or accomplishments won't attract anyone else to do the same.

This is not a valuable use of your time.
Your right, today I am going to finish the book 10x rule and will finish a video on accounting and box i will tell you how it goes in 12 hours

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
T
1. Who we are
2. Our goals
3. Group size
This is your Monday reminder to not jerk off

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
The pretty boy club

Where do I sign up?
Share with us your goals for the day or week and comeback at the end of the day/week and let us know if you finished them or not, how did you feel when you finished them? What will you do next time to get your goals done?

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
1. Who we are
2. Our goals
3. Group size
Just finished the first workout of the day took a second 5 min cold shower 2 out of 3 for today did you finish your workout have you tracked your macros?

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
J
Your right, today I am going to finish the book 10x rule and will finish a video on accounting and box i will tell you how it goes in 12 hours
Just finished the accounting video.
You guys started on reaching your goal yet or you still asleep. WAKE UP MOTHERF***R

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
J

Just finished the accounting video.
You guys started on reaching your goal yet or you still asleep. WAKE UP MOTHERF***R
As I said above, this thread is not a valuable use of your time. Point to the person who asked you to be the accountability police. When you find them, ask them why they aren't in this thread.

To be successful in business (what this forum is about) you will need to achieve some level of self-awareness. I suggest watching some videos about that next. Otherwise, the 10X Rule will only help you be 10X better at doing nothing and tricking yourself into believing it is something.

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Wh
As I said above, this thread is not a valuable use of your time. Point to the person who asked you to be the accountability police. When you find them, ask them why they aren't in this thread.

To be successful in business (what this forum is about) you will need to achieve some level of self-awareness. I suggest watching some videos about that next. Otherwise, the 10X Rule will only help you be 10X better at doing nothing and tricking yourself into believing it is something.
Who do you recommend to watch?

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Wh

Who do you recommend to watch?
I don't know. Go look it up. Search for it. Figure it out. Stop spamming the forum. Come back when you have something worth posting about. Otherwise, this thread (where you are mentally masturbating yourself and don't even realize it) should go straight to the #landfill.

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Could
I don't know. Go look it up. Search for it. Figure it out. Stop spamming the forum. Come back when you have something worth posting about. Otherwise, this thread (where you are mentally masturbating yourself and don't even realize it) should go straight to the #landfill.
Could you elaborate I didn’t get the last part last part

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Finished meditation ‍♀️ have you meditated today?
Repeat after me I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off

MohamedMazen935

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 22, 2022
Repeat after me I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off I don’t wanna jerk off
Just finished boxing what martial arts do you preform in

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.