I finished "The Millionaire Fastlane " book a few weeks ago, and I have to say it has opened my eyes and motivated me to look at my present situation (slowlane), and realize that something has to change. I've been in the slowlane for a number of years, but I'm still young enough, I believe, to change my life for the better and enjoy the last 30-40 years of my life -- if I get started soon.
For the last few weeks, I've been trying to figure out the best way to get into the fastlane. I've been thinking about several possibilities, and thinking about how they would be received by the market. I think I'm suffering from "analysis paralysis", though, and I need to get off my butt and take action, but I'm looking for that need to satisfy.
I read books regularly, and believe education is a lifelong process, so I have no issues with learning what I need to learn to succeed. However, I keep thinking I don't have any good ideas to pursue in the first place. I need a way to inspire myself and get the creative juices flowing. Do any of you have suggestions for how to get the ideas flowing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and as I go along in this process, I'll be happy to share my experiences and lessons learned in the future.
Thanks.
For the last few weeks, I've been trying to figure out the best way to get into the fastlane. I've been thinking about several possibilities, and thinking about how they would be received by the market. I think I'm suffering from "analysis paralysis", though, and I need to get off my butt and take action, but I'm looking for that need to satisfy.
I read books regularly, and believe education is a lifelong process, so I have no issues with learning what I need to learn to succeed. However, I keep thinking I don't have any good ideas to pursue in the first place. I need a way to inspire myself and get the creative juices flowing. Do any of you have suggestions for how to get the ideas flowing? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and as I go along in this process, I'll be happy to share my experiences and lessons learned in the future.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
