The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need some advice on where to start with crypto

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Nigel B

Life Long Learner
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2017
USA
The crowd here are going to want a little more than that to work on.

I mean what have you done so far? What have you researched, what are you thinking? Or are you just looking for someone to lay out a plan for you?

Are you talking mining, pooling or just speculating?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
1. Sell crypto courses to 19 year olds who are on the spectrum.
2. Start a real business instead of not providing any value and hoping to become a successful trader.

Those are the two best things to do if you're interested in crypto

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Ridiculous post.

"HI guys, I want to get rich without doing anythibf... how can I do that?"

Want some crypto? Go buy some.

Want to mine? Go mine some.

Want to trade it? Go trade some.

What the hell?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
Cryptocurrencies and How Do They Work

Cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology. That's a chain of information registration and distribution that is not controlled by any single institution. Instead, it works as a record of digital transactions that are independent of banks.

The main benefit of cryptocurrencies is that it eliminates the middleman such as a bank and allows buyers and sellers to transact business directly between each other. That reduce or completely eliminate transaction fees,

The most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, whose price is regularly tracked in the major financial media. But there are actually hundreds of cryptocurrencies, including many that have already come and gone.

At the moment, it seems as if the two primary attractions of cryptocurrency are, you can own and use it anonymously, and It's subject to market fluctuation that can make it like an investment.

But my final advice to you is that first do thorough research by yourself before investing.

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021
Cryptocurrencies and How Do They Work

Cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology. That's a chain of information registration and distribution that is not controlled by any single institution. Instead, it works as a record of digital transactions that are independent of banks.

The main benefit of cryptocurrencies is that it eliminates the middleman such as a bank and allows buyers and sellers to transact business directly between each other. That reduce or completely eliminate transaction fees,

The most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, whose price is regularly tracked in the major financial media. But there are actually hundreds of cryptocurrencies, including many that have already come and gone.

At the moment, it seems as if the two primary attractions of cryptocurrency are, you can own and use it anonymously, and It's subject to market fluctuation that can make it like an investment.

But my final advice to you is that first do thorough research by yourself before investing.
Thank you. I appreciate your advice, it really helped

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021

I mean what have you done so far? What have you researched, what are you thinking? Or are you just looking for someone to lay out a plan for you?

Nothing, I don't know much about it. I've watched some YouTube videos on it and they just confused me, guys seemed like grifters. I

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021

I am speculating as I though the people on here could point me in the right direction to research properly

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021
Ridiculous post.

"HI guys, I want to get rich without doing anythibf... how can I do that?"

Want some crypto? Go buy some.

Want to mine? Go mine some.

Want to trade it? Go trade some.

What the hell?
My intention was not to cause you offense

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021
1. Sell crypto courses to 19 year olds who are on the spectrum.
2. Start a real business instead of not providing any value and hoping to become a successful trader.

Those are the two best things to do if you're interested in crypto
I like your witty response, it made me laugh at myself

Robert Force

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 15, 2020
France
Need some advice on where to start with crypto
You should go back to chapter 27 of the Fastlane : "The greatest travesty of the free world is the under use of knowledge."

Why not spend some time by starting to read a simple book on the subject where all the information is already well organized for beginners? It won't take you more than 2 or 3 weeks before you to get familiar with all the different cryptocurrency systems, the terms, etc (it is what I just did actually). Just buy the electronic version of one of the first Amazon best-sellers you feel inspired by on the subject, and that's it. Then maybe go back to Youtube for further research.

Leron

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 12, 2021
You should go back to chapter 27 of the Fastlane : "The greatest travesty of the free world is the under use of knowledge."

Why not spend some time by starting to read a simple book on the subject where all the information is already well organized for beginners? It won't take you more than 2 or 3 weeks before you to get familiar with all the different cryptocurrency systems, the terms, etc (it is what I just did actually). Just buy the electronic version of one of the first Amazon best-sellers you feel inspired by on the subject, and that's it. Then maybe go back to Youtube for further research.
Thank you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.