Hello,
I saw and read this useful thread started by @guido65 https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/need-any-seo-advice-im-here-to-help-you.30628/
As it was started in 2011 a lot of things changed in SEO industry. I am here if you need any advice about current state of SEO (including algorithm updates, backlinks, PBNs, parasite websites, etc.) and how it may help your business (I know people on this forum dislike SEO, but surely it can help boost your revenue).
I have few years of experience in this industry. I don't own or work for any SEO agency I just rank my own sites and make a living of that.
In the next few days I will try to find outdated techniques in guidos thread and replace them with ones that work now.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions go ahead and ask.
And yes, of course I have read The Millionaire Fastlane .
I saw and read this useful thread started by @guido65 https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/need-any-seo-advice-im-here-to-help-you.30628/
As it was started in 2011 a lot of things changed in SEO industry. I am here if you need any advice about current state of SEO (including algorithm updates, backlinks, PBNs, parasite websites, etc.) and how it may help your business (I know people on this forum dislike SEO, but surely it can help boost your revenue).
I have few years of experience in this industry. I don't own or work for any SEO agency I just rank my own sites and make a living of that.
In the next few days I will try to find outdated techniques in guidos thread and replace them with ones that work now.
Meanwhile, if you have any questions go ahead and ask.
And yes, of course I have read The Millionaire Fastlane .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
