The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need ideas to find new clients

Idea threads

Samy Bazizi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 6, 2014
Austria
Hi, I just started a new business selling LED lights. I think it's a very good product, very easy to sell because it makes people save money on electricy bill (almost 90% compared to conventional light bulbs). The thing is, I am not making a lot of money selling to regular customers who buy a few light bulbs and I feel like I could make a lot more selling to industrials and commercials. I am thinking about selling to building owners renovating or buildings in construction. But where do I find such lucrative buyers? How do I approach them? Would love to have some tips and strategies!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Skip all that and find the property managers. Look up management companies in the phone book, show up (or ship) a few free samples. Show them the exact $ they will save. Big properties may end up saving $1,000's/year and that makes the property manager look great.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.