The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Idea Feedback

Idea threads

Is an online directory for influeners a good need based idea that has fastlane potential?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kbratt100

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 23, 2017
Long Island
I just finished TMF for the second time. What an amazing book. Just gifted it to my friend. Currently, I am dabbling in two different things. I want to create an online directory/booking system for influencers. Where people/event holders can book these popular people for their events. Each profile will have basic info on the influencer, availability, and make it very simple to select and book. I have seen a few directories already, but if mine is serving a need and the best it will not matter. For example, booking Jen Selter. I know they have agents that do this but who cares?

The other idea that I have been working on is my blog which I discuss entrepreneurship. I plan to connect with other people interested in the topic. I was not sure if there were any other tips on solving problems/engaging my audience to create a future income. I have adsense connected now but I am not a huge fan. The link is KyleBrattan.com, the blog part is KyleBrattan.com/money. The home page is still in progress and is not fully completed. I wanted to know how to structure it better.

Which one seems better for me to take more action on? With the whole directory idea would it be more need-based if I made a directory of web designers or maids locally since I think this could be helpful?

Please and thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Your Boy George

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Dec 2, 2017
Austin, Texas
Each profile will have basic info on the influencer, availability, and make it very simple to select and book. I have seen a few directories already, but if mine is serving a need and the best it will not matter. For example, booking Jen Selter. I know they have agents that do this but who cares?

They have tons of influencer marketing platforms online. Just Google it, good sir.

blog which I discuss entrepreneurship.

Do people still read blogs these days? I would get on Youtube mate. It's a much easier to consume medium. Honestly, I'm better at writing than videos but I've gotten better at it. If you're in the same boat, you will get better over time at vids too.

directory idea would it be more need-based if I made a directory of web designers or maids locally since I think this could be helpful?

It really depends on your execution.

Best of luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!