The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

IDEA Need Idea Feedback

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Idea threads

Is an online directory for influeners a good need based idea that has fastlane potential?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kbratt100

New Contributor
Dec 23, 2017
Long Island
I just finished TMF for the second time. What an amazing book. Just gifted it to my friend. Currently, I am dabbling in two different things. I want to create an online directory/booking system for influencers. Where people/event holders can book these popular people for their events. Each profile will have basic info on the influencer, availability, and make it very simple to select and book. I have seen a few directories already, but if mine is serving a need and the best it will not matter. For example, booking Jen Selter. I know they have agents that do this but who cares?

The other idea that I have been working on is my blog which I discuss entrepreneurship. I plan to connect with other people interested in the topic. I was not sure if there were any other tips on solving problems/engaging my audience to create a future income. I have adsense connected now but I am not a huge fan. The link is KyleBrattan.com, the blog part is KyleBrattan.com/money. The home page is still in progress and is not fully completed. I wanted to know how to structure it better.

Which one seems better for me to take more action on? With the whole directory idea would it be more need-based if I made a directory of web designers or maids locally since I think this could be helpful?

Please and thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Your Boy George

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Dec 2, 2017
Austin, Texas
Each profile will have basic info on the influencer, availability, and make it very simple to select and book. I have seen a few directories already, but if mine is serving a need and the best it will not matter. For example, booking Jen Selter. I know they have agents that do this but who cares?

They have tons of influencer marketing platforms online. Just Google it, good sir.

blog which I discuss entrepreneurship.

Do people still read blogs these days? I would get on Youtube mate. It's a much easier to consume medium. Honestly, I'm better at writing than videos but I've gotten better at it. If you're in the same boat, you will get better over time at vids too.

directory idea would it be more need-based if I made a directory of web designers or maids locally since I think this could be helpful?

It really depends on your execution.

Best of luck!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom