What's new

[ Need help with start up]

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

thuylv

PARKED
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Messages
2
Location
VietNam
Rep Bank
$50
Hi everyone,
I am currently a software engineer at a local company,
I'm trying to move from doing 100% technical to building 1 start-up, I'm looking for an idea that can be feasible to implement in my country (I live in Vietnam - a country in Southeast Asia)
  • I know the road will be very long to be able to build everything from scratch so I wanted to ask on the worth forum, if you are an entrepreneur and think you can scale your business in another country, I can be your perfect partner. Although I don't have much experience in starting up, I promise I can do my best to help the business move on.
  • Recommend me a place where I can find similar people that guide me to achieve my goals.

About my strengths:
Besides being a full-stack software engineer and good at tech stack and coding, I can do all other things like sales, marketing, supporting customers...
Please inbox me or contact me through skype live:levanthuy.sf or just leave me just one advice! Thanks !!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom