The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[ Need help with start up]

Idea threads

thuylv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2022
VietNam
Hi everyone,
I am currently a software engineer at a local company,
I'm trying to move from doing 100% technical to building 1 start-up, I'm looking for an idea that can be feasible to implement in my country (I live in Vietnam - a country in Southeast Asia)
  • I know the road will be very long to be able to build everything from scratch so I wanted to ask on the worth forum, if you are an entrepreneur and think you can scale your business in another country, I can be your perfect partner. Although I don't have much experience in starting up, I promise I can do my best to help the business move on.
  • Recommend me a place where I can find similar people that guide me to achieve my goals.

About my strengths:
Besides being a full-stack software engineer and good at tech stack and coding, I can do all other things like sales, marketing, supporting customers...
Please inbox me or contact me through skype live:levanthuy.sf or just leave me just one advice! Thanks !!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.