alfonso
New Contributor
People who Pgreat experience in closing sales and/or use the Jordan Belfort model of sales closing, please help me out.
For those not familiar with Jordan Belfort's system, please give me tips on how to:
1) bring up the price and then close.
2) handle getting interrupted during the presentation of the product/service or company/ourselves, by being asked about how much the price is?
I frontload my service for $2,500 a month and small monthly payments of anywhere between 300-600 dollars.
Sometimes I feel as if I will not front load a client and charge between $500-$1,000 dollars.
The closing part scares me, the change in my tone shows my loss in confidence because I have no training on closing.
The Jordan Belfort system didn't seem to parallel my situation for some reason, so I feel out of touch regarding this aspect.
Please help! Thank you!
I have played part in the practices of the straight lane persuasion, powerful tool if used correctly. I also like some of the principles giving from the sandler president sales training. Assume control from the beginning by simple stating your beliefs as such."Mr tom, I'm glad you invited me here today and I look forward to having this presentation with you, but before we get started My time is something I value and I know it is something you value as well. If you like what I'm presenting to you today and I answered all of your objections would you be comfortable with going ahead and placing the order or whatever with me today and if your not will you have a problem with being up front and telling me no, I'm not interested......" this way you clear the air in the beginning and don't waste your time it's a good strategy. they believe in presenting the price up front. to some this works to others you'd have to play with to see how you can work it
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
