The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Help, Anything Would Do..

Ambi Dexter

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jun 19, 2017
Himalayas
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post and I'll try to share what matters. I started my agency in 2010 and used to provide WordPress development services to affiliate marketers during that time. Made some good money in the process and transitioned to provide SEO, AdWords and other marketing related services as it was growing fast in demand. My friend and the Co-Founder left for a secure and decent job in 2012 and I was left alone with the venture. I did not stop there and went ahead with the business as usual. The only mistake I made was not to take work seriously and never got my business registered. At one point of time I was managing multiple projects and a team of professionals who were working from their own places of convenience and flexible timings. For clients, I was still operating as a freelancer. Things were going good and then life happened.

I've been fighting with mental health issues for a long time and my work had become an escape from them. Now, I feel that it were the issues that did not let me think logically and I suffered from a mental breakdown in 2018. An acute case of schizophrenia made me lose all the trust and reputation I had with my friends, colleagues, clients and most of the relatives. I was admitted to a facility in 2019 and I spent around six months fighting several delusions and voices in my head. I had declined a good job with nice salary during the college placements because I didn't want to go down the 9 to 5 lane. I was able to achieve some success but could not balance my personal life and lost everything that I had earned. Sitting around other patients with different issues, I felt suicidal many times but didn't attempt it because something inside me was telling me that the story is yet to be written. It's not over yet. I was 32 years old, no clients, no work, no friends and I had to restart from the very basics.

The moment I realised what had actually happened to me, I went into severe depression. I was dis-illusioned now. Having wasted all my money, I'm now left with just my mac (I'm glad I still have it) and a will to bounce back. Although, I'm Stressed, Anxious and Depressed, I know I can do it. I have read the Fastlane book in 2017 and am not ready to give it up. I'm currently stay at my brother's and can be thrown out of the house anytime. But I am determined not to go down the slow lane and waste whatever years that are left in my life.

Last but not the least, I'm here because I need your help. Encourage me, motivate me, laugh at me, abuse me or say anything but please talk to me. I live in India and am currently looking for just one client to get started again. I'm ready to offer free audits, work on test projects or do anything that I either can do or can learn to do. I need to work and make money because that's the only way I can get out of this deep shit I'm in right now.

Thanks for your time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
SEO makes everyone crazy. ;)

Glad you’re here, welcome to the forum!

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Hello

Well no one is going to laugh at you or abuse you so that is something positive here.

Dan

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Ambi - you've had a rough road for sure. That you found this forum and opened up to us suggests that deep down inside you still have the fire in your belly. There's an old saying something like this, "that which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger". Your life experiences can surely make you a force to be reckoned with if you use them to learn and grow. Hang in there, be honest with yourself and your family as you regain your footing in life and start anew. All the best...

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello Everyone,

This is my first post and I'll try to share what matters. I started my agency in 2010 and used to provide WordPress development services to affiliate marketers during that time. Made some good money in the process and transitioned to provide SEO, AdWords and other marketing related services as it was growing fast in demand. My friend and the Co-Founder left for a secure and decent job in 2012 and I was left alone with the venture. I did not stop there and went ahead with the business as usual. The only mistake I made was not to take work seriously and never got my business registered. At one point of time I was managing multiple projects and a team of professionals who were working from their own places of convenience and flexible timings. For clients, I was still operating as a freelancer. Things were going good and then life happened.

I've been fighting with mental health issues for a long time and my work had become an escape from them. Now, I feel that it were the issues that did not let me think logically and I suffered from a mental breakdown in 2018. An acute case of schizophrenia made me lose all the trust and reputation I had with my friends, colleagues, clients and most of the relatives. I was admitted to a facility in 2019 and I spent around six months fighting several delusions and voices in my head. I had declined a good job with nice salary during the college placements because I didn't want to go down the 9 to 5 lane. I was able to achieve some success but could not balance my personal life and lost everything that I had earned. Sitting around other patients with different issues, I felt suicidal many times but didn't attempt it because something inside me was telling me that the story is yet to be written. It's not over yet. I was 32 years old, no clients, no work, no friends and I had to restart from the very basics.

The moment I realised what had actually happened to me, I went into severe depression. I was dis-illusioned now. Having wasted all my money, I'm now left with just my mac (I'm glad I still have it) and a will to bounce back. Although, I'm Stressed, Anxious and Depressed, I know I can do it. I have read the Fastlane book in 2017 and am not ready to give it up. I'm currently stay at my brother's and can be thrown out of the house anytime. But I am determined not to go down the slow lane and waste whatever years that are left in my life.

Last but not the least, I'm here because I need your help. Encourage me, motivate me, laugh at me, abuse me or say anything but please talk to me. I live in India and am currently looking for just one client to get started again. I'm ready to offer free audits, work on test projects or do anything that I either can do or can learn to do. I need to work and make money because that's the only way I can get out of this deep shit I'm in right now.

Thanks for your time.
These may be a series of odd questions, but I want to know the answers, if you would like to share.

Can you tell me a bit about your diet?
What do you usually eat, how often? Go into specifics, but in like 5-6 sentences.
Any gut/digestion issues?
What is your physical health like? Do you exercise your body in any way?
What is your sleep pattern like? Do you wake up during the night? Having trouble falling asleep?

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
These may be a series of odd questions, but I want to know the answers, if you would like to share.

Can you tell me a bit about your diet?
What do you usually eat, how often? Go into specifics, but in like 5-6 sentences.
Any gut/digestion issues?
What is your physical health like? Do you exercise your body in any way?
What is your sleep pattern like? Do you wake up during the night? Having trouble falling asleep?
All of your questions have been answered many times in the various threads/posts in this forum. I recommend you spend the time searching them out and reading - be prepared for overwhelming knowledge.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
All of your questions have been answered many times in the various threads/posts in this forum. I recommend you spend the time searching them out and reading - be prepared for overwhelming knowledge.
What do you mean?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Well, first things first...

You are still being actively treated and taking any prescribed meds, right?

Mental health is your foundation for all things in life. Please make sure you keep that sturdy and operational. Don't try to build your skyscraper in a swamp.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
What do you mean?
I mean - there are many posts in this forum about people's diet, exercise, sleep habits, etc. Search through the threads and you'll find them.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I mean - there are many posts in this forum about people's diet, exercise, sleep habits, etc. Search through the threads and you'll find them.
I`m not asking in general, nor am I the one who posted th thread.
My questions are for OP

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...