The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need feedback on social entrepreneurship action I plan on taking

InstantNoodles

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 1, 2014
So this is not a straight business idea. I've concluded that I need to stop coming up with ideas and take action.

The action I will take is make a wage survey for filipino virtual assistants. There'd also be a separate questionaire. Maybe assistants and owners would fill in a separate surveymonkey. I'd offer say $250 in cash prizes for their effort. Besides asking the wage, I'd ask for tips, etc. Maybe I'd ask for business ideas from the employers.

My social entrepreneurship business idea? Not really sure - anything from:

• blog for VAs to improve their skills

• VA certs

• VA training, maybe raw talent or VAs trying to up their skill.

• shared VA service (might even be able to get to $250/mo price point)
Survey is to get my name out there. There's no hard data out there.

Worse comes to worse, I get my name out there, I could do it annually once I make a personal blog.

1. In general, what do you think of my idea? TBQH I don't really see the downsides, I can afford to lose $250. I'm actually really curious to see the results.

2. What sort of additional questions could I ask?

3. How should I give out the prize money? Like randomly? Or for top posts? etc.

4. Besides contacting entrepreneurial bloggers, post in the VA FB groups, any other digital marketing ideas?
    Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.