The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you looking for an Accountability Partner too?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Bonelli

Books Junkie
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 4, 2019
Brazil
Hi there!

Do you believe in the power of someone auditing your results daily?

If so, what about us partnering up and helping each other out? Here is a suggestion on how we can make it happen:

- Daily report via WhatsApp on our most important goal (ideally it is a lead metric, like number of cold calls made that day);
- Weekly Zoom call to discuss everything and demand results from each other.

Sounds good?

Let me introduce myself, this month I started the most cliche business model: SMMA. I have 4 years of experience in Advertising, but my main challenge now is cold looming business owners to close clients at a high ticket.

If you have similar challenges, we can get together and help each other out by auditing ourselves and staying accountable to each other.

Drop in the comments what's the most challenging thing you have to get done in your day (I appreciate if you guys have some kind of feedback on this Auditing Ourselves Idea too).

PS: (If I broke some rule with this post, MJ, let me know and I'll delete it immediatelly :D)

Thanks.
- Bonelli.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Aloha Bonelli...

There's been quite a few posts about this on here but I don't know how many of them actually stuck.... probably people trying to do too much too soon... Feel free to do a search...

I'm up for doing something starting January... will post up something shortly to see.... There's a free app called "With Peers" with a leaderboard where you can post up to three goals per month and break them down into as many component parts as you like... example getting up at 6am 20 mornings per month or reading a book with 18 chapters... or you can do a paid version of the app with as many goals as you like... It's a gentle way to start an accountability group... and more fun than WhatsApp...

But an Accountabilty partner or group is an essential component of this journey no doubt!

Last edited:

Bonelli

Books Junkie
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Apr 4, 2019
Brazil
Aloha Bonelli...

There's been quite a few posts about this on here but I don't know how many of them actually stuck.... probably people trying to do too much too soon... Feel free to do a search...

I'm up for doing something starting January... will post up something shortly to see.... There's a free app called "With Peers" with a leaderboard where you can post up to three goals per month and break them down into as many component parts as you like... example getting up at 6am 20 mornings per month or reading a book with 18 chapters... or you can do a paid version of the app with as many goals as you like... It's a gentle way to start an accountability group... and more fun than WhatsApp...

But an Accountabilty partner or group is an essential component of this journey no doubt!
Thank you, Hadrian!

I will look into the APP you recommended. (And research here the other posts on this)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.