LightHouse
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
But I love helping others sell better. I always tell the other agents, I'm not here to be your boss, but to help you sell better and to make more money. I love the excitement a new agent gets after closing a sale and I try to get them to hang onto that feeling, so that it can propel them even further to close more sales and to always drive out and let go of the negative calls.
I think this will be your next major turn. Helping others feel better and motivating them to sell, only instead of selling for the company they will be selling for you. If you could get to be lead as part of a sales team the more you learn here about motivating the sales team, the better off you will be training your own sales people when you start your own company.
Step #1 is getting yourself in the right mindset. You are your best sales person for your own company. no one will ever be as enthusiastic about it than you.
Step #2 is motivating and educating others in a way that they WANT to sell for you, not HAVE to to make a paycheck.
This accelerates the sales process and ultimately the better people feel about themselves under you the smoother the company operates and you are in fact bettering peoples lives so they will return the favor in working hard for you (in theory)
PS if anyone would ever love to get into a discussion about sales and the psychology behind it I'd love to participate. This is something that I've become very passionate about lately and it shows in my work.
Why not take some time and write up a brief on what you know and what you learned, That would help MANY people on this forum that may not have sales experience. My sales experiance have been KEY to what success I have accomplished thus far.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
