Hello all, I viewed the forum in the past but just became a member. Here is my story, my dilemma, my aspirations.
I'm a 19 year old college sophomore who dreams of living the dream as everyone here wants. Of course, NO ONE gives you anything in this world so you have to seize opportunities, scarce as they are.
Ideally I saw MLM, specifically my product as the key. Long story short, I no longer believe in MLM. However I am selling the MLM product commercially to industrial and commercial clients, but I see this as a stepping stone, have no plans to do this forever. However with each deal I am making $X0,000 or so a deal that's not bad for a 19 year old college student. I don't know when the next time I'll get a big payoff so that is a reason for instability. My parents are in debt, divorced and my mom's house is in danger of foreclosure.
I was in Statesboro, GA and due to various issues and problems with the school (budget cuts, massive overcrowding, party city) I plan to transfer to New York City or Atlanta which will be more conductive for me. I do have plans to go to China and work with some people, start up some stores, import/export other things.
In essence, I set my goals today and work to reap the rewards tomorrow.
Two guys I know are under the age of 23, came from nothing, one is a multimillionaire, the other will be by the end of the year. One is in Florida, made his fortune from web design but he is very unwilling to even give advice on ad-sense rankings, he is very selfish and arrogant, showing off his big house, Brazilian girlfriend, gt40, 2 Lamborghini's and Ferrari 458, essentially saying "I have the secret and none of you will ever reach my level." The other is a guy in LA I've known for a long time, invested 3k and more will come. He has a street clothing line that is on fire in Asia and still is ground floor.
I thought about day trading, web design, brick and mortar startups but I honestly don't know what to do from this point forward. I love history and philosophy but those don't pay bills. Despite my drive, integrity and eagerness to learn, I'm often underrated by older entrepreneurs simply due to my age. I just have investments in my friend's company, a small shop in Guangzhou, potential start-ups in China and the MLM business. I'm far from perfect but I'm a go-getter, honest and straight to the point.
My goals are:
be a millionaire/multi millionaire by age 21.
have a Lamborghini Murciélago.
Be able to help my parents.
Enrich myself and others.
Any advice?
I'm a 19 year old college sophomore who dreams of living the dream as everyone here wants. Of course, NO ONE gives you anything in this world so you have to seize opportunities, scarce as they are.
Ideally I saw MLM, specifically my product as the key. Long story short, I no longer believe in MLM. However I am selling the MLM product commercially to industrial and commercial clients, but I see this as a stepping stone, have no plans to do this forever. However with each deal I am making $X0,000 or so a deal that's not bad for a 19 year old college student. I don't know when the next time I'll get a big payoff so that is a reason for instability. My parents are in debt, divorced and my mom's house is in danger of foreclosure.
I was in Statesboro, GA and due to various issues and problems with the school (budget cuts, massive overcrowding, party city) I plan to transfer to New York City or Atlanta which will be more conductive for me. I do have plans to go to China and work with some people, start up some stores, import/export other things.
In essence, I set my goals today and work to reap the rewards tomorrow.
Two guys I know are under the age of 23, came from nothing, one is a multimillionaire, the other will be by the end of the year. One is in Florida, made his fortune from web design but he is very unwilling to even give advice on ad-sense rankings, he is very selfish and arrogant, showing off his big house, Brazilian girlfriend, gt40, 2 Lamborghini's and Ferrari 458, essentially saying "I have the secret and none of you will ever reach my level." The other is a guy in LA I've known for a long time, invested 3k and more will come. He has a street clothing line that is on fire in Asia and still is ground floor.
I thought about day trading, web design, brick and mortar startups but I honestly don't know what to do from this point forward. I love history and philosophy but those don't pay bills. Despite my drive, integrity and eagerness to learn, I'm often underrated by older entrepreneurs simply due to my age. I just have investments in my friend's company, a small shop in Guangzhou, potential start-ups in China and the MLM business. I'm far from perfect but I'm a go-getter, honest and straight to the point.
My goals are:
be a millionaire/multi millionaire by age 21.
have a Lamborghini Murciélago.
Be able to help my parents.
Enrich myself and others.
Any advice?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
