What's new

My short introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Evgesha

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
3
Location
Moscow
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 200%
Hello all!

I'm at the Forum for some time and still couldn't find time or words to introduce myself.

My name is Evgenia, I'm 26 and I live in Moscow, Russia, currently working at the global company as a coordinator. As long as I remember myself I never had enough time for everything I like and want to try. My work takes all my time and energy. And unfortunately always thought that either you have time or you have possibilities. I have lots of ideas that looked unreal. Maybe I just didn't have enough braveness.

After reading the book I was inspired more then ever. The ideas presented by MJ are so simple that firstly they seem impossible. But with every page I felt that these ideas become a part of me and now I feel willingness for action. What I need now is continuing inspiration that I hope to receive at the forum, I try to manage following every post and comment and stay open minded.

Sorry for my far not so perfect English. I study it for many years but never had much experience in using it.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji ofiet qsitipvif cz NK esi tu tonqmi

Vji dupdiqv ot qsivvz tonqmi. Iyidavoup ot epuvjis tvusz. Juxiwis O siemmz fup'v woix iyidavoup epz nadj nusi foggodamv vjep xusloph gus 50 ziest epf navaem gapfoph zuastimg vu fievj.

O tvafz ov gus nepz ziest

Zua fof hsiev.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Vji dupdiqv ot qsivvz tonqmi. Iyidavoup ot epuvjis tvusz. Juxiwis O siemmz fup'v woix iyidavoup epz nadj nusi foggodamv vjep xusloph gus 50 ziest epf navaem gapfoph zuastimg vu fievj.

O'wi tqipv siemmz e muv ug voni gus apfistvepfoph vjev nz fsient fup'v ciduni piesis pu nevvis jux jesf O xusl. Vjev't xjz vji cuul epf zuas ofiet deahjv ni. O giim vji ipishz epf eqvovafi vu tvesv emm gsun vji cihoppoph egvis djephoph vji vedl.
 
Ov jet ciip ecuav 4 nupvj e topdi vjot vjsief ... epz aqfevi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom