The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Reason for Being Here

Kmarqu36

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 17, 2020
San Bernardino, California
Hey everyone, my name is Kevin.
I am here because I do not see the value in my education and I realized early on that no one is going to give me what I want except me. All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense. I am currently studying for Operations and Supply Chain Management and it is a constant struggle to see the value in it. I also work for Amazon and wanted to work my way up while I obtained my degree. I literally worked three times as fast as others because of my constant hustle and because I used my head to find simple solutions to problems management could not see on their own. I got burned out and as soon as I stopped that pace and worked like everyone else, I was replaced and left in the crowd like everyone else. I honestly thank God for it because I never had such an impact in my life before where I really was through with the bullshit. Right now I am going back to my old creative self and listening to the people as well as listening to myself. I use to love solving problems. It is what I do best. Right now, because I listened to Unscripted , I am looking to solve the problem of waste. Waste specifically from one-use items. I already have the idea in place of what I am going to do exactly. I just need to figure out how I am going to approach it. I still work at Amazon, but it is to fund my project. I believe that, if executed correctly and I can keep costs low, that my business will achieve a real goal of zero wasted. Luckily, because of COVID, I can bring my phone in the warehouse. This allowed me to listen to Unscripted . Now I am on The Millionaire Fastlane and it is great. I will make the most of this forum by seeing how others executed plans that require a large scale. Hopefully, the market accepts it, but if not, then it is back to the drawing board. I have to keep putting in quarters into the gumball machine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense.

It's not the first time I hear this from management courses,and other similar degrees.
You go man. We're here to help.
Unfortunately I'm also here as a learner, but well, we'll see what we can do.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
I am here because I do not see the value in my education and I realized early on that no one is going to give me what I want except me. All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense. I am currently studying for Operations and Supply Chain Management and it is a constant struggle to see the value in it. I also work for Amazon and wanted to work my way up while I obtained my degree. I literally worked three times as fast as others because of my constant hustle and because I used my head to find simple solutions to problems management could not see on their own. I got burned out and as soon as I stopped that pace and worked like everyone else, I was replaced and left in the crowd like everyone else. I honestly thank God for it because I never had such an impact in my life before where I really was through with the bullshit. Right now I am going back to my old creative self and listening to the people as well as listening to myself. I use to love solving problems. It is what I do best. Right now, because I listened to Unscripted , I am looking to solve the problem of waste. Waste specifically from one-use items. I already have the idea in place of what I am going to do exactly. I just need to figure out how I am going to approach it. I still work at Amazon, but it is to fund my project. I believe that, if executed correctly and I can keep costs low, that my business will achieve a real goal of zero wasted. Luckily, because of COVID, I can bring my phone in the warehouse. This allowed me to listen to Unscripted . Now I am on The Millionaire Fastlane and it is great. I will make the most of this forum by seeing how others executed plans that require a large scale. Hopefully, the market accepts it, but if not, then it is back to the drawing board. I have to keep putting in quarters into the gumball machine.
Hey Kevin, welcome on-board! Sounds like you are on the right track. Keep on following this forum, its one of the most valuables i have seen in many years. So friendly and helpfull people here, most is highly valuable input from everyone. GREAT People here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adgo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium
Hi Kevin,
Great that you joined, your story and your initiative are interesting.
Same as you, the gumball machine story is really something that triggered my willingness to change and keep trying different things until I meet success.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007