The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO My Reason for Being Here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kmarqu36

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 17, 2020
San Bernardino, California
Hey everyone, my name is Kevin.
I am here because I do not see the value in my education and I realized early on that no one is going to give me what I want except me. All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense. I am currently studying for Operations and Supply Chain Management and it is a constant struggle to see the value in it. I also work for Amazon and wanted to work my way up while I obtained my degree. I literally worked three times as fast as others because of my constant hustle and because I used my head to find simple solutions to problems management could not see on their own. I got burned out and as soon as I stopped that pace and worked like everyone else, I was replaced and left in the crowd like everyone else. I honestly thank God for it because I never had such an impact in my life before where I really was through with the bullshit. Right now I am going back to my old creative self and listening to the people as well as listening to myself. I use to love solving problems. It is what I do best. Right now, because I listened to Unscripted, I am looking to solve the problem of waste. Waste specifically from one-use items. I already have the idea in place of what I am going to do exactly. I just need to figure out how I am going to approach it. I still work at Amazon, but it is to fund my project. I believe that, if executed correctly and I can keep costs low, that my business will achieve a real goal of zero wasted. Luckily, because of COVID, I can bring my phone in the warehouse. This allowed me to listen to Unscripted. Now I am on The Millionaire Fastlane and it is great. I will make the most of this forum by seeing how others executed plans that require a large scale. Hopefully, the market accepts it, but if not, then it is back to the drawing board. I have to keep putting in quarters into the gumball machine.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Classmate

Contributor
Apr 21, 2018
All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense.
It's not the first time I hear this from management courses,and other similar degrees.
You go man. We're here to help.
Unfortunately I'm also here as a learner, but well, we'll see what we can do.

KurtL

New Contributor
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
I am here because I do not see the value in my education and I realized early on that no one is going to give me what I want except me. All my college classes are filled with shit I already know, because I studied it on my own time, or shit that was common sense. I am currently studying for Operations and Supply Chain Management and it is a constant struggle to see the value in it. I also work for Amazon and wanted to work my way up while I obtained my degree. I literally worked three times as fast as others because of my constant hustle and because I used my head to find simple solutions to problems management could not see on their own. I got burned out and as soon as I stopped that pace and worked like everyone else, I was replaced and left in the crowd like everyone else. I honestly thank God for it because I never had such an impact in my life before where I really was through with the bullshit. Right now I am going back to my old creative self and listening to the people as well as listening to myself. I use to love solving problems. It is what I do best. Right now, because I listened to Unscripted, I am looking to solve the problem of waste. Waste specifically from one-use items. I already have the idea in place of what I am going to do exactly. I just need to figure out how I am going to approach it. I still work at Amazon, but it is to fund my project. I believe that, if executed correctly and I can keep costs low, that my business will achieve a real goal of zero wasted. Luckily, because of COVID, I can bring my phone in the warehouse. This allowed me to listen to Unscripted. Now I am on The Millionaire Fastlane and it is great. I will make the most of this forum by seeing how others executed plans that require a large scale. Hopefully, the market accepts it, but if not, then it is back to the drawing board. I have to keep putting in quarters into the gumball machine.
Hey Kevin, welcome on-board! Sounds like you are on the right track. Keep on following this forum, its one of the most valuables i have seen in many years. So friendly and helpfull people here, most is highly valuable input from everyone. GREAT People here!

Adgo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium
Hi Kevin,
Great that you joined, your story and your initiative are interesting.
Same as you, the gumball machine story is really something that triggered my willingness to change and keep trying different things until I meet success.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
While this is a marketplace post marking the re-launch of my popular course “5-Steps to Create a...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Received, and I replied ;) Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock