The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Slipshod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 23, 2023
Hello Fellow Fastlane enthusiasts, I am a 22 years old guy from India. I'm here to gather knowledge that I can use to get financially free ASAP.

What's my reason for chasing such an insane dream?
:- I'm sick of waking up to the same F*cking problems each morning, worrying about whether it'll workout in a way I don't suffer the eternal damnation of modern day slavery. I want freedom of time and choice and I want to solve better problems in life, which are in my opinion worth giving more attention to than Money problems. Such as learning guitar or music production, thinking what to wear on my trip to Bali, which community work should I volunteer for, what is actually more romantic, doing it in Paris or in a tent in Parvati valley? These in my opinion are better questions because they give you freedom to explore life and live it valuing thing of actual significance in life. YOUR TIME and how you spend it.

Please share your reason too!

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Costa

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
Dec 8, 2022
Zero to Hero
Welcome in, try to watch content from Garyvee, Naval Ravikant, Alex Hormozi, Dan Koe, James Jani, MJ DeMarco, Derek Sivers...

If you wanna make money stay away from bs yt channels, instead watch channels like Kamikaze Cash, Alston GodBolt.

Good luck on your Fastlane Journey!

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
My reason why? Do you want the first or the thirteenth? Lol.

Jokes aside, I'm doing this so I don't have to work a 9-5 forever and never get the chance to live out my dreams.

I think that this entrepreneur sh*t attracts big personalities, too big to be contained by the system we live in.

Slipshod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 23, 2023
Welcome in, try to watch content from Garyvee, Naval Ravikant, Alex Hormozi, Dan Koe, James Jani, MJ DeMarco, Derek Sivers...

If you wanna make money stay away from bs yt channels, instead watch channels like Kamikaze Cash, Alston GodBolt.

Good luck on your Fastlane Journey!
Thank you for the recommendations!

What do you think about the content from Iman Gadzhi? Also I really love James Jani's content and the level of awareness he is providing to young people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...