The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My re-introduction.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I thought a re-introduction was necessary since it’s been a long time since I’ve been active on the Forum. I look forward to connecting with “new” members as well as reconnecting with old friends. I will commit to a certain amount of time weekly as I am very structured and busy so it won’t be a lot of hours. My goals are to provide value and help people,

In the past, I’ve committed to 3-month INSIDERS memberships. This time, I committed to a full-year membership. I have “skin in the game” as they say.

I live in Sedona, AZ. I have a thread here, I sold my house, all my possessions, left the state, and started a business., telling my story of how I sold my house and all my possessions and moved from Michigan. I’ve had a lot of business “failures”(lessons), and a few successes.

A bit about me.

I am not the same person I was when I found this Forum 5 years ago. This is by choice. I’ve learned we can become whoever we want to be. This is key to living the life we want. We first become the person we need to be to achieve our desired lifestyle and goals. I suppose this could be a separate thread.

My morning routine:
  • Up at 4:30-5:00 am. Every. Day. I never use an alarm clock.
  • Meditation 2x day. 1st thing in the morning, then mid-day when I start feeling overwhelmed or tired.
  • Workout.
  • Work.
  • I inject fun and gratitude constantly throughout my days.
  • I’ve been on a whole-food, plant-based diet for over 4 years. Best thing I’ve done for my mental and physical health!
  • I am proactive with my health. I have pages of markers I keep an eye on in my blood work.
  • I read a LOT. Educational, spiritual, trends, psychology, neural science, the human body, quantum physics, and what’s happening in the World.

Of course, there’s more but I don’t want to bore you to death! Grateful to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Its great to read.
It feels 10x better to execute what you've read and confirm the information was practical and factual.
Welcome back to the forum, good luck on your new venture.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Its great to read.
It feels 10x better to execute what you've read and confirm the information was practical and factual.
Welcome back to the forum, good luck on your new venture.
Thank you! Great to be back.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...