What's new

My re-introduction.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bigguns50

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
1,883
Location
Sedona, AZ
Rep Bank
$2,725
User Power: 200%
I thought a re-introduction was necessary since it’s been a long time since I’ve been active on the Forum. I look forward to connecting with “new” members as well as reconnecting with old friends. I will commit to a certain amount of time weekly as I am very structured and busy so it won’t be a lot of hours. My goals are to provide value and help people,

In the past, I’ve committed to 3-month Insider memberships. This time, I committed to a full-year membership. I have “skin in the game” as they say.

I live in Sedona, AZ. I have a thread here, I sold my house, all my possessions, left the state, and started a business., telling my story of how I sold my house and all my possessions and moved from Michigan. I’ve had a lot of business “failures”(lessons), and a few successes.

A bit about me.

I am not the same person I was when I found this Forum 5 years ago. This is by choice. I’ve learned we can become whoever we want to be. This is key to living the life we want. We first become the person we need to be to achieve our desired lifestyle and goals. I suppose this could be a separate thread.

My morning routine:
  • Up at 4:30-5:00 am. Every. Day. I never use an alarm clock.
  • Meditation 2x day. 1st thing in the morning, then mid-day when I start feeling overwhelmed or tired.
  • Workout.
  • Work.
  • I inject fun and gratitude constantly throughout my days.
  • I’ve been on a whole-food, plant-based diet for over 4 years. Best thing I’ve done for my mental and physical health!
  • I am proactive with my health. I have pages of markers I keep an eye on in my blood work.
  • I read a LOT. Educational, spiritual, trends, psychology, neural science, the human body, quantum physics, and what’s happening in the World.

Of course, there’s more but I don’t want to bore you to death! Grateful to be here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ovt hsiev vu sief.
Ov giimt 10y civvis vu iyidavi xjev zua'wi sief epf dupgosn vji opgusnevoup xet qsedvodem epf gedvaem.
Ximduni cedl vu vji gusan, huuf madl up zuas pix wipvasi.
 
Ovt hsiev vu sief.
Ov giimt 10y civvis vu iyidavi xjev zua'wi sief epf dupgosn vji opgusnevoup xet qsedvodem epf gedvaem.
Ximduni cedl vu vji gusan, huuf madl up zuas pix wipvasi.
Vjepl zua! Hsiev vu ci cedl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom