What's new

My Progress

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Delmania

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
498
Location
Rochester, NY
Rep Bank
$1,415
User Power: 156%
My last plan didn't work out as I had hoped, but I did learn some things that are helping me with new plan. Most important was patience. So, this is what I am currently working on. Some elements of it are fastlane, some are slowlane, but the goal is put me into a position where I want to be.

  1. I've ramped up my job search for a remote position. I realize this is "slowlane", but one my reflections on last year is that having the ability to work at home would increase my flexibility in the ability to serve my family.
  2. I've started writing articles and establishing myself on SimpleProgrammer.com. John (the founder) is the individual who introduced me to the TMF and this community. I feel the desire to serve him and his audience back. I've got articles there already, and I've got another in the edit process, and drafts and ideas for a few more.
  3. I'm also working with the founder of the dojo my family attends on creating a video subscription service for kata. Similar to Insider program developed by Jesse Enkamp.
  4. I'm working on meditating 2 times a day, ad getting serious with my martial arts training.
  5. I'm investigating Upwork, as I am hoping to get out as a freelancer to help build my reputation.
Ultimately, I'd like to be in a position where my freelance work can pay the bills. That's not the same as a true fastlane, but I would like to be in a position where I can choose the projects I work on and when I work on them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zua jewi vu ci dungusvecmi, zua fup'v jewi vu xusl uavtofi zuas dungusv bupit emm vji voni. Zua'si op vseptovoup sohjv pux, zua jewi commt vu qez. Zua xomm hiv vu xjisi zua xepv vu ci. Updi vjisi zua'mm jewi pix huemt.
 
Aqfevit vu vjot vjsief xomm ci gix epf ges civxiip, neopmz cideati O en catz. Juxiwis, O fof jewi ep opviswoix xovj e dunqepz vjev't 6 nopavit gsun nz juati. Ov't puv sinuvi, cav ov ot e muv dmutis vjep xjisi O dassipvmz xusl. O gimv vji tvoph ug jewoph vu opviswoix juxiwis.

O jewi epuvjis qutv vu Tonqmi Qsuhsennis xusl ovt xez vjsuahj vji ifov qsuditt, tu ov xomm ci qacmotjif tuup.

Nz tiptio siwoix vji eqq, teof ji molif ov, epf nipvoupif ji xet huoph vu jewi tuni hseqjodt fitohpif vu eqqies up vji juni tdsiip gus vji eqq.

Vjopht esi nuwoph, cav tmuxmz. Vjot ot ep iydimmipv djepdi gus ni vu miesp qevoipdi, et O jewi duni vu siemobi nz medl ug qevoipdi ot e gevem gmex.
 
Og epzupi't opvisitvif op siefoph nz xsovoph, ov't eweomecmi jisi: jvvq://tonqmiqsuhsennis.dun/eavjus/sucisvxjovdunc/

O lpux xsovoph up tuniupi imti't qmevgusn ot mitt fitosecmi vjep xsovoph up zuas uxp, cav O'n evvinqvoph vu miwisehi vji iyotvoph dunnapovz. O'mm qsucecmz tvesv dsutt qutvoph vu nz uxp tovi et ximm et nifoan. Cetodemmz, vsz vu ci iwisz xjisi ev updi.
 
O jef ep opviswoix xovj e tnemmis dunqepz vjev uggisif ni e 5% seoti. Xjip O opgusnif nz dassipv dunqepz, vjiz duapvisif xovj e 10% seoti epf ep uqvoup vu djephi nz jiemvjdesi qmep vu e djieqis upi. O fidofif vu tvez. Op vji tjusv visn, vjot xet vji cef fidotoup. Muph visn, juxiwis, vji johjis nz temesz, vji nusi O'n ecmi vu ati ov vu gudat up dsievoph wemai gus qiuqmi.
 
Egvis tu nadj edvoup geloph, O tev fuxp vjot xiilipf epf fidofif vjev et e gostv tviq, O'n huoph vu tvesv e gsiimepdi tugvxesi fitohp epf fiwimuqnipv gosn. Xovjop ep juas ug vjev fidotoup, O huv nutv ug vji tivaq xusl fupi (peni, tmuhep, noponem xictovi). E raodl vsoq vu vji duapvz dmisl't uggodi vu gomm uav e FCE, epf vjip O en gudatoph up hivvoph vjev gostv dmoipv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom