My last plan didn't work out as I had hoped, but I did learn some things that are helping me with new plan. Most important was patience. So, this is what I am currently working on. Some elements of it are fastlane, some are slowlane, but the goal is put me into a position where I want to be.
- I've ramped up my job search for a remote position. I realize this is "slowlane", but one my reflections on last year is that having the ability to work at home would increase my flexibility in the ability to serve my family.
- I've started writing articles and establishing myself on SimpleProgrammer.com. John (the founder) is the individual who introduced me to the TMF and this community. I feel the desire to serve him and his audience back. I've got articles there already, and I've got another in the edit process, and drafts and ideas for a few more.
- I'm also working with the founder of the dojo my family attends on creating a video subscription service for kata. Similar to Insider program developed by Jesse Enkamp.
- I'm working on meditating 2 times a day, ad getting serious with my martial arts training.
- I'm investigating Upwork, as I am hoping to get out as a freelancer to help build my reputation.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
