From The Ashes
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 50%
First things first... MJ's book is one of the finest success books I have ever read and I am so glad it has led me to this forum. I have always avoided starting one of these goal oriented threads because over the years I have seen so many people want to make a million only to watch them flop or never post again.
After reading the JackEdwards thread I knew I had to jump in the deep water again and I think
this thread will help me and hopefully a few others that are starting with less than zero.
My Project Rules:
a. No Borrowing
b. No Partners
c. No Receivables
d. I only post just a few updates per week.
e. I do not post specifics that will jeopardize my project.
My Goal:
Starting with less than Zero muscle my way to 2 million in 16 months and during the process
lose weight and grow some hair.
Update 1
The Start: Start up Funds: Less than Zero and
I need to make $300 by Thurs. or my wife is going to kill me,
I am still too fat and my hair is thinning more just thinking about the enormity of this.
I will update as things progress.
Phoenix
After reading the JackEdwards thread I knew I had to jump in the deep water again and I think
this thread will help me and hopefully a few others that are starting with less than zero.
My Project Rules:
a. No Borrowing
b. No Partners
c. No Receivables
d. I only post just a few updates per week.
e. I do not post specifics that will jeopardize my project.
My Goal:
Starting with less than Zero muscle my way to 2 million in 16 months and during the process
lose weight and grow some hair.
Update 1
The Start: Start up Funds: Less than Zero and
I need to make $300 by Thurs. or my wife is going to kill me,
I am still too fat and my hair is thinning more just thinking about the enormity of this.
I will update as things progress.
Phoenix
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
