The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting my journey to 1 million$ in less than 2 years by following these principles.

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022
Good afternoon,
alot has been on my mind since last week, still taking some time to see where im at, the type of person i am, how everything will be, i have noticed how different everyones perpective in life has an effect on them, and i have values to myself before that i thought was weak according to others, i thought i was too kind, i thought i cared too much, i could listen and actually be interested in what others had to say, was i an idiot for this? everyone around me was rude, blunt, and cynical.

this week i have found out this is not a weakness but a strength, that respect came first before all and kindness is something not alot of people have experienced.
The people who take kindness is a weakness are individuals who are weak themselves.

You respect the person to its fullest, and then adjust accordingly, No matter what status, above or below, especially people on the internet,

since im able to empathize alot more with others and use that as a skill, im helping some friends that are near me and as well connect with others at jobs, gyms, social events, and actually provide some value to others. especially getting them on track with their fitness. You dont need to be 50 to give advice.

i have certain values that i need to include when making this new business, i really need something to provide value in a positive way for all of humanity, not only depending on their wants, just like MJ DeMarco did with TMF , maybe its not even a business.

This cant be only about money, This is about the improvement of quality in life down to the individual.
maybe its an impossible task as of now but a boy can dream :)

Have a blessed day everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022
Goodmorning ,
I have been taking a hard look at myself ever since I got on this forum, and for the better. I want to thank everyone who’s replied because it’s actually really helped out a lot by knowing where I’m going and knowing that I have alot to learn. Just by being patient and taking action has been the two values I’ve seen myself still needed to grow,

This week I have payments to take care of, and choosing one goal and staying focused to it. I have been slacking alot ever since I got a slap to the face in life, but I got a chance to self reflect. I would rather be a sad winner then a sad loser, so I’m going to push on. And show everyone how EASY it is ! (Just being cocky ;) )
Have a great day.

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022
Goodmorning,

Haven’t been posting much here but I had time to see what I needed to do,

As much as I admire and see that I have the potential to become an entrepreneur, I don’t believe that is my purpose as of now, I want money in life but I have realized that is not what is most important to me, there are goals I’ve realized that I wanted to do and before I die, I would love to accomplish those even though it’s going to be hard af,

2 bigs things I learned this month,

1st lesson
someone said that “ you don’t deserve anything in life “ and I took that personal and I believe people do deserve good things, but as a result make entitled lazy people, I had a coworker who said “I deserve this raise, I’ve been here for this long and blah blah “ this really fired me up because I could see how much of an entitled a**hole he was sounding like, and it was like looking at a mirror lol,

2nd thing

I was feeling very stuck in life, and until I got told to reevaluate, and take a step back with my goals, i realigned them to my purpose, and finally took a leap forward with my new goals.

New goals
I was able to change my whole 1/5/10 plan,
I need to make money now fast so I get rid of my debts ASAP so i plan on becoming a manager and also plan on training to join a special operations unit, I was so scared of this goal but I now know I have to atleast give it a try if it makes me feel this type of way,

The goal was money oriented, but now it’s purpose driven, an honorable life to fully live.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Goodmorning,

Haven’t been posting much here but I had time to see what I needed to do,

As much as I admire and see that I have the potential to become an entrepreneur, I don’t believe that is my purpose as of now, I want money in life but I have realized that is not what is most important to me, there are goals I’ve realized that I wanted to do and before I die, I would love to accomplish those even though it’s going to be hard af,

2 bigs things I learned this month,

1st lesson
someone said that “ you don’t deserve anything in life “ and I took that personal and I believe people do deserve good things, but as a result make entitled lazy people, I had a coworker who said “I deserve this raise, I’ve been here for this long and blah blah “ this really fired me up because I could see how much of an entitled a**hole he was sounding like, and it was like looking at a mirror lol,

2nd thing

I was feeling very stuck in life, and until I got told to reevaluate, and take a step back with my goals, i realigned them to my purpose, and finally took a leap forward with my new goals.

New goals
I was able to change my whole 1/5/10 plan,
I need to make money now fast so I get rid of my debts ASAP so i plan on becoming a manager and also plan on training to join a special operations unit, I was so scared of this goal but I now know I have to atleast give it a try if it makes me feel this type of way,

The goal was money oriented, but now it’s purpose driven, an honorable life to fully live.
Congrats! It takes a lot to listen to the criticism, absorb it, and make positive changes. It would have been much easier to dismiss it all and keep going blindly down the path you were on.

"Deserving" is a tricky thing to unpack. At the root, deserving implies that someone has to give you something. It absolves yourself of control. This is why it comes across an entitlement. Deserving is used as a complaint because of a lack of control. If you want it, earn it. Which is the next point. Deserving also implies there's a value exchange. "I've worked here for 5 years, I deserve a raise." But in this case, time isn't the right value. It's more likely that you'll get a raise when you show consistent high performance rather than just time. With that you don't deserve a raise (as an expectation), you earn one (as a result). You get that now.

I think you're on the right track now. This really isn't about your short term goals or whether or not entrepreneurship is right for you. It's about developing a growth mindset so you can achieve whatever it is you want in your life. Having a growth mindset with a goal of owning your own business is "entrepreneurship". Growth is the key to creating whatever life you want. It's all within your control. It just takes time, effort and a lot of dedication.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...