Dreds
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 2, 2015
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 29%
Hello everyone, i'm a 20 years old from Italy. I can start to say that i'm not able to broswe this forum correctly because I have a basic knowledge of English and this makes me angry , but I'm working for perform it , but I think that I need to leave Italy for learn it well, and i often think about do it. I state that i'm bad in Maths, but i'm thinking about to start to study Economy at University, i think that economy degrees are the most useful and teach you a lot of things about business world; but it will cost me. Is really necessary an economy degree for Fastlane? My intention is just instruct me financially. How can i do it? I don't want other take choices for me, i'm just confused and i want hear different opinions, maybe will help. Sometimes i think that this country is an unfavorable wind for me and every young guy who want to do something. Hope to hear something from you. Greetings from an hopeless place.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
