The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My new motivational short video

Anything related to matters of the mind

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I was putting together a playlist of short motivational videos for my elliptical machine workout and I came across this short movie scene that I really like. I don't know anything about the movie, but it is a great scene.

View: https://youtu.be/-sUKoKQlEC4

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Watch the whole movie....it's a good watch.
But one note...it does have Christian themes. But don't worry, you'll get some gold nuggets from the movie as well.

But personally speaking....why use these kind of motivational videos for your workout? Such scenes as these can be quite noisy.....
For me, I prefer progressive music, preferably without words or lyrics. Or best....physical exercise in silence lol.

drleeds

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jul 2, 2017
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Watch the whole movie....it's a good watch.
But one note...it does have Christian themes. But don't worry, you'll get some gold nuggets from the movie as well.

But personally speaking....why use these kind of motivational videos for your workout? Such scenes as these can be quite noisy.....
For me, I prefer progressive music, preferably without words or lyrics. Or best....physical exercise in silence lol.

Now I definitely want to watch the whole movie. Having Christian themes will make it easier to get my wife to watch it.

I have tried everything from silence to reading, watching or listening to various media while exercising. Energetic music makes it possible for me to go faster on the machine with less effort. Working out in silence is the hardest for me. In searching for good motivational video clips, I was trying to find material that is as uplifting as good music and would also leave me with a positive life lesson.

I should get back to reading or watching course material while I exercise. I just have to find a good way to take notes.

One of my experiments in trying to be productive on the machine was to use a short bungee cord to strap a Chromebook to the place where you would normally put a phone or tablet. It wasn't perfect, but I might try that again.

Qstyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2016
If you like those kind of videos, this is my personal favorite, going back a few years already.

Voice of Eric Thomas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Qstyle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2016
Found the second part too

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.