The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Name is Teo

Teo_NK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 3, 2019
Bulgaria
I am 23 years old and I left my job 8-9 months ago, yet I started my first business in December and to be honest, I haven't had a single sale, usually I used to ask some businesses if they needed help yet i guess when you don't have a good background in the field, not many companies are willing to pay for this.

recently I gave up on the idea of directly contacting companies and I made a website for my service, basically, I research the market in a specific industry and I extract the reasons why some businesses grow while others fail ( for now I tend to focus on the big social platforms ), I entered the market so that I can understand it in such a way that I can provide simple yet detailed information to the small and medium players so that they can grow ( ironically I don't understand the industry that I am in ).

and here is the problem, I have never owned or grown a business, and in my country, you pretty much are not allowed to own a business and work somewhere else ( you either do your thing or work for someone ), so the kicker comes by the fact that I can't really finance my business by daily job.

I am usually not the one to beg for advice, but I don't really see any other way, and having the fact that I am from a country where capitalism and business owners are looked as if they have a contract with { insert an evil force here } I just did not know where to search for advice.

I do not need a mentor to hold my hand, I am just Curious if my business is needed?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...