I am 23 years old and I left my job 8-9 months ago, yet I started my first business in December and to be honest, I haven't had a single sale, usually I used to ask some businesses if they needed help yet i guess when you don't have a good background in the field, not many companies are willing to pay for this.
recently I gave up on the idea of directly contacting companies and I made a website for my service, basically, I research the market in a specific industry and I extract the reasons why some businesses grow while others fail ( for now I tend to focus on the big social platforms ), I entered the market so that I can understand it in such a way that I can provide simple yet detailed information to the small and medium players so that they can grow ( ironically I don't understand the industry that I am in ).
and here is the problem, I have never owned or grown a business, and in my country, you pretty much are not allowed to own a business and work somewhere else ( you either do your thing or work for someone ), so the kicker comes by the fact that I can't really finance my business by daily job.
I am usually not the one to beg for advice, but I don't really see any other way, and having the fact that I am from a country where capitalism and business owners are looked as if they have a contract with { insert an evil force here } I just did not know where to search for advice.
I do not need a mentor to hold my hand, I am just Curious if my business is needed?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
recently I gave up on the idea of directly contacting companies and I made a website for my service, basically, I research the market in a specific industry and I extract the reasons why some businesses grow while others fail ( for now I tend to focus on the big social platforms ), I entered the market so that I can understand it in such a way that I can provide simple yet detailed information to the small and medium players so that they can grow ( ironically I don't understand the industry that I am in ).
and here is the problem, I have never owned or grown a business, and in my country, you pretty much are not allowed to own a business and work somewhere else ( you either do your thing or work for someone ), so the kicker comes by the fact that I can't really finance my business by daily job.
I am usually not the one to beg for advice, but I don't really see any other way, and having the fact that I am from a country where capitalism and business owners are looked as if they have a contract with { insert an evil force here } I just did not know where to search for advice.
I do not need a mentor to hold my hand, I am just Curious if my business is needed?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
