• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO My name is Al from Madison -> Chicago

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by FinnVenture, Oct 5, 2018.

1. FinnVenture

FinnVenture New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $33
    Hi All,

My name is Al and I am an ASPIRING entrepreneur. I say that because I haven't gotten around to starting anything, except a few things back in college but never really got off the ground. I am a recent college grad from Wisconsin and kind stuck where I am. Lost to be honest. Social norms and living costs pushing me to get a good job while I know I want to start something.. I've tried applying to plenty of jobs to no avail, so maybe this time I should put my future into my own hands. Only I know what I am capable of. I am joining this forum in hopes that it will open my eyes to my truest self and solve the issues I have in my life. Thank you for reading and I look forward to learning and working with you all! :)

2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,084
    Hello Al,

Welcome the Fastlane forum, an awesome community filled with both budding and veteran Fastlane entrepreneurs (plus a whole lot'a dreamers too).

There are a lot of very experienced and generous people here who are always ready to help newbies like us... but only if we reach out and ask for help.

Here is one forum resource I've found very useful (You might want to follow @Andy Black, the author):

Learnings from 700+ PMs with fellow forum members

Stay blessed, and Godspeed in your Fastlane adventures!

3. FinnVenture

Rep Bank:
    $33
    Thank you George, I appreciate the warm welcome message and tips!

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $343,616
    Admin Post
    First thing is first.. you gotta pay your bills.

A job can be a means to an end.

Welcome to the forum.

YoungPadawan and Boo like this.
  5. FinnVenture

Rep Bank:
    $33
    Thanks for the introduction and quote, Mr. DeMarco. I just got your book and looking forward to reading it!

I am thinking about getting started with freelancing through Upstart and Fiverr for some Digital Marketing experiences to put on my resume while I play the waiting game.

million$$$smile likes this.