The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My mind has switched from slowlane to fastlane, now it's time to follow with action!

njp.fastlane

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 28, 2022
Hi everyone!

A brief summary:

- failed school
- still went to university
- did really well at university (I beat a system that was rigged against me)
- COVID hit
- life sucked
- got a job in 2021
- was really happy with it
- realised that a ~£25k salary isn't enough to have a good life
- 2022 was the year I started waking up and taking control of my life
- read the millionaire fast lane at the end of 2022 and started searching and taking action
- I'm here to connect with people and learn how to escape the rat race

I currently work for a marketing company and as a result, have started freelancing my services and this is what I want to build my business around. This is something I enjoy, however, it is NOT my passion. My biggest problem is generating leads and I believe some of this resistance is because I'm young (23). This isn't an excuse, but it's an observation that I'm learning from.

I'm excited to be here (first time in a forum) and even more excited to learn and connect with so many of you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022
I’m also 23! And I’m glad you took action and got onto the forum! I hope you find the path towards your success ! This is one step towards the right direction !
Good luck brother .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...