WhipYaHead
New Contributor
So about a year ago I was browsing the forums and was inspired to build my own passive fastlane cash-flow generating project. Since I was limited on capital, time and web design skills I decided to stick with what I knew best; Telecommunications. However after testing the waters out for the past year I've decided to start something new, something that could utilize the velocity of money and be based on the internet. I created 6SigmaMarketing.
"...Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizingvariability in manufacturing and business processes..." - Wikipedia
The concept behind the site is to promote e-Entrepreneurship by creating online stores for our customers. Everything is included from .com registration, hosting, logo integration, content integration and even a CMS platform with easy to use site editor. Why spend hundreds of hours getting into the web-development business only to find that your site is ill equipped to compete in your sector. If an online store is difficult to navigate, or hard to understand visitors will hit the back button and go somewhere else. I prefer entrepreneurial minded individuals to focus on improving the quality of there product and processes, not wasting time learning how to create do-it-yourself online stores. This time could better be spent networking and talking about the product!
"...Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizingvariability in manufacturing and business processes..." - Wikipedia
The concept behind the site is to promote e-Entrepreneurship by creating online stores for our customers. Everything is included from .com registration, hosting, logo integration, content integration and even a CMS platform with easy to use site editor. Why spend hundreds of hours getting into the web-development business only to find that your site is ill equipped to compete in your sector. If an online store is difficult to navigate, or hard to understand visitors will hit the back button and go somewhere else. I prefer entrepreneurial minded individuals to focus on improving the quality of there product and processes, not wasting time learning how to create do-it-yourself online stores. This time could better be spent networking and talking about the product!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
