D
DeletedUser19
Guest
I am back on the forum. This time I am serious, though. And more mature. I managed to overcome my depression. Well, almost ...but I am on my way.
I started learning copywriting earlier this year. And I am more than ready to start. You only learn by doing anyway.
This is the goal of this thread: To document my progress and hold myself accountable.
My goal: Move out of my parents' house into an apartment by January 1st, 2015.
Money needed to accomplish my goal: $1500.
The plan: Sell my copywriting services.
I will start for cheap to gain experience and and get testimonials.
I am not ruling out other options like partnering with people who have good products ...but I gotta start somewhere. And this will get the ball rolling.
I started learning copywriting earlier this year. And I am more than ready to start. You only learn by doing anyway.
This is the goal of this thread: To document my progress and hold myself accountable.
My goal: Move out of my parents' house into an apartment by January 1st, 2015.
Money needed to accomplish my goal: $1500.
The plan: Sell my copywriting services.
I will start for cheap to gain experience and and get testimonials.
I am not ruling out other options like partnering with people who have good products ...but I gotta start somewhere. And this will get the ball rolling.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
