So,
I posted Looking for a way to achieve my dreams and Now, I have decided to work on it.
I'll be updating my journey here and will try to document it here.
I have around 1 Lakh debt right now and started working on my mental issues.
1) I have started reading "Personality Isn't Permanent by Hardy" as suggested by MJ DeMarco.
2) Trying to take out my PF to finish off all my loans & EMI's.
Will be reading "Unscripted " after completing point no 1 and will start working on some project.
I'll make sure to update everything here.
I posted Looking for a way to achieve my dreams and Now, I have decided to work on it.
I'll be updating my journey here and will try to document it here.
I have around 1 Lakh debt right now and started working on my mental issues.
1) I have started reading "Personality Isn't Permanent by Hardy" as suggested by MJ DeMarco.
2) Trying to take out my PF to finish off all my loans & EMI's.
Will be reading "Unscripted " after completing point no 1 and will start working on some project.
I'll make sure to update everything here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
