The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction

Rollio

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Apr 11, 2023
England
Hey there! I’m Alex, I’m 15 (almost 16) years old. I’ve been on self improvement for about 6 months now though only about 4 months ago have I become a wantrepreneur.

A few months ago I read the millionaire fastlane and before even finishing the book I posted a stupid “should I drop out of college?” question on this forum, back then I couldn’t even spell ‘entrepreneur’. The post recieved a lot of fair criticism and I quit the forum. Since, I have educated myself much more, though have made some equally as stupid blunders.

Not long ago I had absolutely nothing to show for my entrepreneur efforts besides a shitty, non functional website. My original business plan was to make an all-in-one fitness app (similar to strong) that would track your calories, workout and would provide you with courses. After the app, my plan was to reinvest the revenue into expanding the brand by selling gym supplements. My primary excuse for procastonating was that, to make and iphone app you need a mac which I didn’t have so I decided to work on the unecessary website that I made only for taking payments in order to tip-toe around the app store’s 30% tax rate (yes I had a very bad mindset then, and I made very little progress on the website).

After months of procrastination I scrapped the app idea two weeks ago. My plan now is to develop a game and make youtube videos around it. I already had some (though limited) programming and 3D design skills going into this and I’ve been learning and apply as much as I can since. I’m using unreal engine 5, inkscape and blender for those wondering. I’ve already achieved more in the past two weeks than in the 3 months before.

Anyway, thank you for reading my introduction,

Alex

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rollio

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Apr 11, 2023
England
Hey there! I’m Alex, I’m 15 (almost 16) years old. I’ve been on self improvement for about 6 months now though only about 4 months ago have I become a wantrepreneur.

A few months ago I read the millionaire fastlane and before even finishing the book I posted a stupid “should I drop out of college?” question on this forum, back then I couldn’t even spell ‘entrepreneur’. The post recieved a lot of fair criticism and I quit the forum. Since, I have educated myself much more, though have made some equally as stupid blunders.

Not long ago I had absolutely nothing to show for my entrepreneur efforts besides a shitty, non functional website. My original business plan was to make an all-in-one fitness app (similar to strong) that would track your calories, workout and would provide you with courses. After the app, my plan was to reinvest the revenue into expanding the brand by selling gym supplements. My primary excuse for procastonating was that, to make and iphone app you need a mac which I didn’t have so I decided to work on the unecessary website that I made only for taking payments in order to tip-toe around the app store’s 30% tax rate (yes I had a very bad mindset then, and I made very little progress on the website).

After months of procrastination I scrapped the app idea two weeks ago. My plan now is to develop a game and make youtube videos around it. I already had some (though limited) programming and 3D design skills going into this and I’ve been learning and apply as much as I can since. I’m using unreal engine 5, inkscape and blender for those wondering. I’ve already achieved more in the past two weeks than in the 3 months before.

Anyway, thank you for reading my introduction,

Alex
Heres the original post btw, I’m not planning on dropping out of college (I’m not even in it yet) and frankly I’m embaressed of this post

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...