The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My introduction

Edoardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Aug 31, 2022
Greetings everybody, my name is Edoardo an I'm 23 years old. I live in Italy and I'm a wantrepreneur. I have read The millionaire Fastlane and unscripted when I was 19 and I have enjoyed them very much, but I have not put in effort in going fastlane before now because I had different things going on, although I've always lurked and gained knowledge about business.

I have the luck to have been born in the semi-fastlane, meaning my father is a business owner but he has not applied the fastlane methodology and as thus, even though he made a lot of money, he would work a lot and I would spend very little time with him(boomers...), and I know what wealth feels like, but even then, I want to create something of my own that can bring value to society and the people in it.

I have taken steps towards the fastlane by investing in the Fox web school and Steve Deane's Seo course, which have enabled me to have the skills to start my own thing, I may have already an interested customer for my freelance business but that's all to see.

I'm happy to be out of the shadows and I'm glad to be here in a like minded place. I am here to create value for society and all that's inside it.

Thank you for having me and for having created such a wonderful place Mr Demarco.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Edoardo great to have ya.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
Welcome Edoardo great to have ya.
Hey MJ, I've noticed you typically reply to introduction threads; does it still count as SUCS? You've basically already made a loyal customer if someone joins your fastlane forum, and your activity in the community is appreciated, but do you need to actually maintain SUCS even here?

Edoardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Aug 31, 2022
Hey MJ, I've noticed you typically reply to introduction threads; does it still count as SUCS? You've basically already made a loyal customer if someone joins your fastlane forum, and your activity in the community is appreciated, but do you need to actually maintain SUCS even here?
I don't believe he is replying just to make money off of me, or people who join the forum. I'm pretty sure he appreciates people joining, he is a teacher afterall and not just somebody trying to constantly sell you something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...