The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Introduction

How much do you pay for a haircut?

• $25 >

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25 <

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

deezcuts20

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jan 13, 2022
Hey guys, first post here. I’m a 25 year old barber. I’ve been licensed since I was 19 years old. I didn’t start taking my finances serious until January 2021. I’ve been living with my girlfriend since 2018 and pretty much just made sure that I paid rent on time and the rest was pretty much a shit show. I hit my rock bottom in December 2020 when my car got repo’d. That was the biggest blessing in disguise. I started soul searching after that and discovered Dave Ramsey and went down the rabbit hole and 7 baby steps. I was then referred The Great Rat Race Escape. It was a super relatable book and honestly can attribute it to helping me change my life and thought process on a lot of finances. My girlfriend and I bought a house in March of this year and welcomed our first baby in August. I would consider this a self help book in a sense and will say first hand that this book along with a couple of self awareness books have completely shifted my perspective and life. MJ DeMarco is the goat. I’ve been conflicted because the barber shop I work at is very negligent of raising prices and we are significantly cheaper than all the other barber shops in our area. I live in Northwest Indiana, essentially a suburb of Chicago. If you’ve made it this far, how much do you pay for a haircut?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

redcrimson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jan 7, 2023
Texas
Thanks you for sharing that man, I glad to hear your success with you and your girlfriend!

Honestly I would pay more than $20 dollars because I usually keep my haircut simple, clean, and low maintenance. My barber does it in 10-15 minutes.

I haven’t started on MJ’s book The Great Rat Race Escape, but I definitely will!

What books would you recommend people read?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...