The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Intro: How TMF flipped the script

Jehans

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 29, 2023
Hi everyone,

My apologies for the tardy intro! So, I stumbled upon TMF in January 2023 but only read it towards the tail end of last year, right when I was at a crossroads pondering whether to bid farewell to my corporate job and focus full-time on this immigration tech software I had been building. For about a year prior, I was burning the midnight oil and hustling weekends to push product development forward. And then, TMF lands in my hands and flipped the script for me. Come December 2023, I hit the switch to full-time entrepreneurship mode and recently unleashed the MVP, hoping the market will steer my venture in unimaginable places. And just when you thought it couldn't get better, I just finished reading Unscripted – mind is officially blown by these books.

Now, a little about yours truly. I’m 42, born and bred in Nigeria. My entrepreneurial journey kicked off way back in secondary school (middle/high school), where most weekends were all about hawking snacks on the streets or sweating it out on construction sites to scrape together funds for college. Post-graduation, I dabbled in private law practice for a while until the entrepreneurial bug bit me hard in 2014, leading to a website venture that, well, didn't quite pan out. Fast forward to 2015, my family and I packed our bags for the United States, ready for the American dream. Except that dream turned into a bit of a nightmare navigating the US immigration system, encountering hidden pitfalls and exorbitant attorney fees. But hey, that frustration became my fuel to learning everything I could about the industry, the daily struggles of fellow immigrants, and finding a better solution to make life easier, so other folks don’t have to suffer the same fate.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...