Hi everyone,
My apologies for the tardy intro! So, I stumbled upon TMF in January 2023 but only read it towards the tail end of last year, right when I was at a crossroads pondering whether to bid farewell to my corporate job and focus full-time on this immigration tech software I had been building. For about a year prior, I was burning the midnight oil and hustling weekends to push product development forward. And then, TMF lands in my hands and flipped the script for me. Come December 2023, I hit the switch to full-time entrepreneurship mode and recently unleashed the MVP, hoping the market will steer my venture in unimaginable places. And just when you thought it couldn't get better, I just finished reading Unscripted – mind is officially blown by these books.
Now, a little about yours truly. I’m 42, born and bred in Nigeria. My entrepreneurial journey kicked off way back in secondary school (middle/high school), where most weekends were all about hawking snacks on the streets or sweating it out on construction sites to scrape together funds for college. Post-graduation, I dabbled in private law practice for a while until the entrepreneurial bug bit me hard in 2014, leading to a website venture that, well, didn't quite pan out. Fast forward to 2015, my family and I packed our bags for the United States, ready for the American dream. Except that dream turned into a bit of a nightmare navigating the US immigration system, encountering hidden pitfalls and exorbitant attorney fees. But hey, that frustration became my fuel to learning everything I could about the industry, the daily struggles of fellow immigrants, and finding a better solution to make life easier, so other folks don’t have to suffer the same fate.
My apologies for the tardy intro! So, I stumbled upon TMF in January 2023 but only read it towards the tail end of last year, right when I was at a crossroads pondering whether to bid farewell to my corporate job and focus full-time on this immigration tech software I had been building. For about a year prior, I was burning the midnight oil and hustling weekends to push product development forward. And then, TMF lands in my hands and flipped the script for me. Come December 2023, I hit the switch to full-time entrepreneurship mode and recently unleashed the MVP, hoping the market will steer my venture in unimaginable places. And just when you thought it couldn't get better, I just finished reading Unscripted – mind is officially blown by these books.
Now, a little about yours truly. I’m 42, born and bred in Nigeria. My entrepreneurial journey kicked off way back in secondary school (middle/high school), where most weekends were all about hawking snacks on the streets or sweating it out on construction sites to scrape together funds for college. Post-graduation, I dabbled in private law practice for a while until the entrepreneurial bug bit me hard in 2014, leading to a website venture that, well, didn't quite pan out. Fast forward to 2015, my family and I packed our bags for the United States, ready for the American dream. Except that dream turned into a bit of a nightmare navigating the US immigration system, encountering hidden pitfalls and exorbitant attorney fees. But hey, that frustration became my fuel to learning everything I could about the industry, the daily struggles of fellow immigrants, and finding a better solution to make life easier, so other folks don’t have to suffer the same fate.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
