The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Gratitude

Anything related to matters of the mind

harumi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Mar 24, 2021
England
haha I added this day to my calendar, a year ago I wrote my first post :D re-reading it a few months ago reminded me of much progress has been made which I underappreciated, if I keep this up I might even surpass you if I haven't already ;)

I'd like to thank everyone who give their positive energy <3 it really helps during some tougher periods

I wish you success too :) we'll be meeting some time later I got things to do now, this was just a lil update

sending love to you all

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
haha I added this day to my calendar, a year ago I wrote my first post :D re-reading it a few months ago reminded me of much progress has been made which I underappreciated, if I keep this up I might even surpass you if I haven't already ;)

I'd like to thank everyone who give their positive energy <3 it really helps during some tougher periods

I wish you success too :) we'll be meeting some time later I got things to do now, this was just a lil update

sending love to you all
Hey Harumi,
am in not much focus to make a post until now. I frequently see topics ;that I like and I can relate to.
I read here before, before you post something check( Probably it has already been discussed on the previous post).
With more than 12 years on networking sites, Am the type of person who reads an email, type a reply ;then I ask myself is it necessary to send it "unless its to appreciate or uplift another person." to me its not a race for who has more post...am here to improve my Fastlane mindset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.