The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MY FTE

Share your FTE moment...

Abhi0489

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 20, 2020
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hello you wonderful people.
Today I quit my job. I quit my previous job where I worked for two years just before the pandemic and got hired for a higher paying job which I quit Today. I have been a wantapreneur for the past 5 years. I am from India and now I have been living in Canada for the past 2 and a half years. I have saved up some money, enough to pay my bills for a year and my partner has a good job and is willing to support me. I am really blessed. Now I am out of excuses to not live the life of my true potential. I am excited, nervous, overwhelmed and so much more. This is it. Time to do the grind. I am going to start my own youtube channel. I am 31 years old. I think I have a lot of value to deliver to the world and I want to make informative, entertaining and personal videos for the world to enjoy. I have suffered from mental health issues all my life and I know so many people in the world do too. Specially now. I feel through the medium of youtube I can connect to these people and find ways to help them live better. And during the journey I can find ways to build my brand and find the needs in the market to make leverage productocracy. MJ has really drilled into me that there are no shortcuts. I have wasted a lot of time looking for them. Nobody knows the secret to my success but me. I have no clue how its going to go but I am entering a forest and I will not know what tools I need until I am in it. Its going to be challenging for me to become an action taker and not an action faker. I am so nervous. I have to give this my all. And I look forward to updating everyone here about how the journey goes. I am very thankful to MJ for writing Unscripted . It has helped me a lot already!
Thanks for reading. And good luck with your journeys!
Abhi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello you wonderful people.
Today I quit my job. I quit my previous job where I worked for two years just before the pandemic and got hired for a higher paying job which I quit Today. I have been a wantapreneur for the past 5 years. I am from India and now I have been living in Canada for the past 2 and a half years. I have saved up some money, enough to pay my bills for a year and my partner has a good job and is willing to support me. I am really blessed. Now I am out of excuses to not live the life of my true potential. I am excited, nervous, overwhelmed and so much more. This is it. Time to do the grind. I am going to start my own youtube channel. I am 31 years old. I think I have a lot of value to deliver to the world and I want to make informative, entertaining and personal videos for the world to enjoy. I have suffered from mental health issues all my life and I know so many people in the world do too. Specially now. I feel through the medium of youtube I can connect to these people and find ways to help them live better. And during the journey I can find ways to build my brand and find the needs in the market to make leverage productocracy. MJ has really drilled into me that there are no shortcuts. I have wasted a lot of time looking for them. Nobody knows the secret to my success but me. I have no clue how its going to go but I am entering a forest and I will not know what tools I need until I am in it. Its going to be challenging for me to become an action taker and not an action faker. I am so nervous. I have to give this my all. And I look forward to updating everyone here about how the journey goes. I am very thankful to MJ for writing Unscripted . It has helped me a lot already!
Thanks for reading. And good luck with your journeys!
Abhi
Welcome.

Here’s the progress thread of someone doing extremely well with a new YouTube channel:
> GOLD! - Creating a Thriving Personal Brand w/ YouTube - A Journal & A Personal Guide.

Not saying to do it that way, but he’s the one with the big results.

Abhi0489

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 20, 2020
Nova Scotia, Canada

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders